That gave me a much needed laugh, our tyrants aren't smart enough to micromanage the world.
After the crummy week SCOTUS has handed us. This put a smile on our face.
How much?
I have no idea got to find a retailer. But I bet it's gonna be a pretty penny..
Get a copy of Shotgun News, K. They will have lots of advertisements for those.
thanks
Agreed, that first run will be keepers! :-)
It's almost worth getting one and keeping it nice as a collectors item
I'm a big fan of the AK47. Mine have all been utterly reliable, rediculously easy to clean and maintain, ammo is no problem, and they speak with authority.
That gave me a much needed laugh, our tyrants aren't smart enough to micromanage the world.
ReplyDeleteAfter the crummy week SCOTUS has handed us. This put a smile on our face.
DeleteHow much?
DeleteI have no idea got to find a retailer. But I bet it's gonna be a pretty penny..
DeleteGet a copy of Shotgun News, K. They will have lots of advertisements for those.
Deletethanks
DeleteAgreed, that first run will be keepers! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's almost worth getting one and keeping it nice as a collectors item
DeleteI'm a big fan of the AK47. Mine have all been utterly reliable, rediculously easy to clean and maintain, ammo is no problem, and they speak with authority.
ReplyDelete