Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving
Senior had to work today and the boys were out of school, by the afternoon they were not getting along so I made them sit and write 20 things they were thankful for, it was met with groans, grunts and rolling eyes. What they wrote made me smile:
Then I started thinking of all the things I am Thankful for every day of the year. The list really is long, because there are so many things. But top of it would be my husband and children... A love that has endured lots of rough times and how we have stayed together through thick and thin. The three men in my life holds my heart in their hands and we have all been truly blessed
From our home to yours..We hope God blesses you all with a Very Happy Thanksgiving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heh My X-Box, Bed, Kindle.... I couldn't read number 19 sorry and Slushies!!!! Now that's some priorities there I can get on board with there!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to all of you guys!!!!
that was from ND ( the youngest) #19 was his smartness... Atleast God and the parents were ahead of slushies...
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you all as well. Stay Dry!
And to you and yours! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hope you and your family have a blessed day as well
DeleteThose are very sweet lists! Happy Thanksgiving to your family too.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Same to you
DeleteI'm glad you all had a good thanksgiving. We had a nice quiet day at home here.
ReplyDeleteJugm,
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!!! Love the list your boys wrote on what they were thankful for.
Thanksgiving was really nice, lot's of rain, and cold with ice.
Hugs, and love to you, Senior, and your Boys.
Your boys are so sweet! Things that they wrote are so touching! Let them become two brave and smart men when they grow up. My writer at http://www.best-essays.co.uk/ loves your blog so much!
ReplyDelete