Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I don't condone the gay lifestyle and my thoughts and prayers do go out to the families who lost a loved one.  And I sure don't condone what this Islamic terrorist did on our soil. But given the fact that I am The "Jacked up glock mom". I find humor in what POTUS stated about my preferred weapon to carry.-The Glock
 
He neither knows the difference between a magazine and a clip, and has the ignorant ideology that it can have multiple ones inserted at the same time..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/13/obama-omar-mateen-had-glock-which-had-a-lot-of-clips-in-it/

7 comments:

  1. My oldest used to go to that club with his gay Disney Co workers. It was a shock as it could have been anywhere. Could have been a school, Military Base, or Publix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well he was also targeting downtown disney...and I know the Pride festival at Disney is later this month so I am sure he probably had that on his list as well...

      I am glad your son wasn't in there that night with his friends.. Hope his co workers weren't and all okay.

      Delete
  2. There was a political cartoon in my local paper today, depicting the grim reaper. He had a scythe with a rainbow blade, and was holding a paper that said "homophobia." This is what the media is projecting onto the public these days. This despicable act was not carried out by a "homophobe." It was carried out by a RADICAL MUSLIM.

    Oh; and did you catch how many of the "lawmakers" crying for "gun" control" stated that the Orlando shooter used an "automatic assault rifle (Obama used the term "Powerful" assault rifle), when the gun in question was a semiautomatic? The Liberal credo; "Never let the facts get in the way of your pursuit of agenda..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the liberal lawmakers and news outlets are going to spin this has being homophobic. They won't say what it really is-Islamic Terrorism. Because then they would have to defend why one liberally protected group (Muslims) attacked another liberally protected group (gays) I mean no wonder BO was so pissy looking on Sunday.

    And I am tired of the mislabeling of the firearms used... one even said it was a "machine gun" really????????

    Another liberal credo: "Never let a tragedy go to waste"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are getting very shaky, here and overseas. I have been doing a lot of going over my situation and plans up here, just to be sure I'm as on top of things as I can be. I have been asking my kids to get out of the city and come live here, at least until we see some improvement. Neither of them expect things to get anything other than worse though, so they see no point to giving up their jobs and coming here to the mountain.

    I am watching the cycle repeat itself with Islamic terrorism, as you and PeteForest1 discussed. The politicians try to deflect the spectacle of government once again failing to protect the people.

    Instead, they try to distract the public by beating the gun control drums, illogical as it is.

    Just happens again and again. I wonder if even the left wing is not going to get fed up soon with the FBI letting terrorists go so the FBI can't be accused of racial profiling. Especially if the victims are from protected groups dear to the leftist heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time to start reviewing the hole cards.. Harry is right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The misunderstanding of guns drives me nuts....The planes of 911 were brought down with box cutters.
    Disturbed individuals are wild cards. This shooter worked in Security and they missed his latent homicidal tendencies. A friend of mine said her guns have been around for 25 plus years and have never gone on a rampage and shot anyone!

    ReplyDelete