As soon as we were able to get mom placed...my dads health took a downward spiral. Seems he has been neglecting himself, skipping his medications to take care of mom , and now it has caught up with him.....the diagnosis is not good.
Now mix all that together with my asshole brother ( sorry but he is) who wants to fight my sister and I on everything ....there is always that one family member that makes things difficult. All I know is given the way he has treated his family, Karma will catch up to him, and he will one day have to answer for his evil actions.
So, I do ask for your thoughts and prayers... If you comment, I am not sure when I will respond. But please know I will read it.
-JUGM
As much as this was expected, it's still sad to hear.
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers, JUGM.
Best wishes and prayers there girl. I know you will stay the course.
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteSweetie, I'm keeping you and yours close to my heart and in my prayers. Making this decision to place your Mom in a home was a hard decision. Your Mom will receive 24 hour medical assistance, something very hard to do as a caregiver yourself. I've been in your shoes not too long ago. I'm here for you as a friend.
Love you Sweet Friend. Please give the guys a big hug and love.
Sandy
Aww girlfriend that is a difficult decision I hope I never have to make myself(I have three sets to consider)! Don't beat yourself up! Yes, there always has to be that one member to make things difficult. Hang in...lots of prayers for all of you! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers. Go do what you need to. This is the least important thing on your plate now.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. Sometimes hard decisions have to made to do what is best. Love and hugs.
ReplyDelete~ hobo
I'm his Karma, that's why he stays away from me. I don't need to tell you what I want to do, you already know.
ReplyDeletelike usual Gurlie...i'm with Senior on this one -baahhaha! i know how hard this must be...but it is what it is. and it is very hard to go through! i won't go into all of the details that you and Senior already know...i just want you to know that i am always an email, a phone call and a shoulder or a hug away. there is so much that i want to say...but i think you already know what i would say.
ReplyDeleteall i really want you to know is that i am here.
i love you and Senior and the boys so much - just tell me what to do and i will do it!
yer my Gurlie and i love you soooo much! your friend always!!
kymber
You can only do your best, so sending you love and hugs for this difficult part of your life. Vx
ReplyDeleteWe gotcha here in Arkansas. Prayers will be daily....
ReplyDeleteFirst things first. Take care of the family business. No one who comes here to read your blog is going to forget you, or the Senior Chief, or the kids.
ReplyDeleteHarry's right as usual. We'll all be here when you feel it's time to come back.
DeleteOur prayers go out to you.
ReplyDeleteLife has its ups and downs, we will all be here when the dust settles. Prays to you and the family
ReplyDelete