The Mid-Atlantic states and New England can all breath a sigh of relief as POTUS has taken charge of the Hurricane situation. He even managed a conference call with the VP and others from homeland security. You don't think being down in the polls has anything to do with it do you ? What is that line that Biden said " don't let a good disaster go to waste?"
And speaking of Biden he apparantly was out on the golf course hours before it hit the Washington Area. Wasn't it Condeleeza Rice who was highly criticized for going shopping during Hurricane Katrina ?
He also got hourly updates from Governors, I can imagine the call between Obama and Chris Christie...Christie being so blunt and to the point as he is:
Obama: Governor Christie what is the situation in New Jersey"?
Christie: "Mr. President, ummm like everywhere else , its @#$^ Windy and Wet"

He's thinking "Hmmm, club sammach or roast beef for lunch." "I wonder if a Big Bertha would help my golf game." "I wish I had a ranch in Crawford to go to."
ReplyDeleteMudbug- Your hilarious, since Michelle is on the country about our diets, he's probably thinking he should have a tofu salad instead-he dont wanna tick off big mama.
ReplyDelete