17 Years ago this very day , Hubby and I met at the alter of a naval base chapel and said our "I Do's". And here we are 2 kids, a dog, 2 cats, and a tank full of fish later. The road to get here has not been easy, we have had our ups and downs, like lots of couples we probably almost called it quits a few times. But through Gods grace, we kept it together. I think no matter what we went through, deep down we knew we still loved each other. Through thick and thin we knew we belonged together.
He is my best friend and he has made me the person I am today...

Happy Anniversary Glock Mom and Senior Chief. In this world of live together or easy divorce it is wonderful to see a couple making it.
ReplyDeleteThank You Mamma! You are so right, its easy to be a Kardashian, and throw the towel in on the least little thing these days.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations,Senior married well...
ReplyDeleteCongrats, My wife and I have been together 25 years.
ReplyDeleteThank You Everyone for the Well Wishes, Congrats Rob on the 25 years!.
ReplyDeleteJUGM - i wish you and your hubby all of the best on this most special day! my hat is off to you!
ReplyDelete(actually because it is still so warm out neither of us are wearing clothes. but if we were wearing clothes, and hats, our hats would be off to you. you know what i mean right?)
your friend,
kymber
Kymber-Are you walking around the manor naked again? good grief your gonna catch a cold! Thank you for your sweet wishes...
ReplyDeletebest wishes and congrats!
ReplyDeletei'm late, i know ;-)