Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day with friends and family. Stay safe with the turkey friers- I hope none of you have purchased those indoor ones, cause we all know that is an accident waiting to happen.
Today I am So Thankful for my Family, 2 small boys that make my life interesting. A hubby that adds more excitment in to the mix. I am thankful for a country, that no matter how bad it is we are still able to celebrate holidays. I am thankful for our armed forces, for the sailors, soldiers and marines who have sacrificed to keep our country free. And I am thankful for Gods grace and richly filling us with blessings and answered prayers...
Enjoy your day everyone!
i am thankful for all of the things you listed above. and am glad to read such a nice post!
ReplyDeleteone other thing that we are thankful for today - is our new-found internet friends. we are wishing you and all of yours a wonderful and warm Happy Thanksgiving Day!
your friends,
kymber and jambaloney!
JUGM:
ReplyDeleteall the best from both of us!!
Happy Overeating Day JUGM & Family
ReplyDelete