Picture me drooling.
Cute little booger isn't it.
i sure wouldn't kick that little baby out of bed! i love it JUGM!your friend,kymber
i don't see any cup-holders ;-)
0-0 :)~~~~~
I know it guys..I love that Jeep. I wish hubby would mount a .50 cal to mine.. : )
JUGM - we are trying to figure out how to mount 2 50-cal Gatlings on our ATV - we'll let you know how it turns out!your friend,kymber
Picture me drooling.
ReplyDeleteCute little booger isn't it.
ReplyDeletei sure wouldn't kick that little baby out of bed! i love it JUGM!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
i don't see any cup-holders ;-)
ReplyDelete0-0 :)~~~~~
ReplyDeleteI know it guys..I love that Jeep. I wish hubby would mount a .50 cal to mine.. : )
ReplyDeleteJUGM - we are trying to figure out how to mount 2 50-cal Gatlings on our ATV - we'll let you know how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber