Monday, December 3, 2012

Elf Card....

Stole this from facecrook. I can see our youngest saying this to Santa.  This is for those folks like me and Kelly...  Mama Bear would agree...  : )

8 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!!!! My little one was a tad bit freaked out at first! She kept thinking it's eyes were moving! It didn't help that she's not supposed to touch it and her big sister moved it over a little LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little one said the same thing about Hermans eyes...he said it looks like they follow him. ..

      This ecard is so hilarious..thought of you immediatly..

      Delete
    2. OMG! I'm dying over this!!! It's too funny! I came back on here to steal it LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. bahahahahaha.....that boy has it right! I just took pictures this afternoon and gonna blog about my creepy little elves and CLOWNS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still laughing.. I have seen some funny ones..but this one is a classic.

      Delete