Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Wednesday Rain and Pictures...
Its raining, its pouring and the ole man is snoring..literally. : ) Today is 12-12-12 the last date we will see like this for 130 years.. ZOWIE ! Not much longer until 12/21/12 !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got this one from a friend off Facebook, I am still laughing at it. It was what I needed on this dreary rainy day:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then there is Herman McCookie of course.. I really did not intend to blog about him every day, but you all have loved hearing of his antics. Plus it does seem to help put me in the Christmas Spirit.
From I understand, Kelly's elf at the Homestead is being just as crafty...I think Snowball and Herman meet up at night for dates and compare notes of the children. Anyways, After school yesterday we made a short trip to walmart. The boys were AWFUL! Herman must have reported back to Santa because this morning not only the kids find him under the tree...but there was a note....
For those of you who can't understand ELFKIN writing it says : "Dear Boys, Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, if you are not nice, Santa said there will be no toys for you.. -Herman"
And once again...ND Screamed...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well the ole man is no longer snoring...so we are headed to the gun range on a rainy day... Enjoy!
-JUGM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Enjoy
ReplyDeleteit is kind of fun to type 12/12/12!! I have no fear about 12/21/12 (except turning a year older on that day:)
ReplyDeleteenjoy the day!
betty
teeheehee - that dang Herman is on top of things and all of the time! no rest for the weary! i am sorry that it is a dreary day.....it is bright, beautiful, sunny, blue and green here today! and poor jambaloney is at the dentist! i am stuck here with 3 sleeping cats who only wake up every hour to be fed! we go through about 30 cat plates a day!!!! but i am not complaining...such a gorgeous day and i love those little rats...i mean cats. i hope you guys have a smashing good time at the range!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
I still haven't got a scream!!!! Snowball t.p.'ed the living room, turned our milk green and still no scream!!!! She's been sweet this week giving Bella her school snack, roasting marshmallows in the fireplace, and eating suckers out of the halloween bucket. She needs to take lessons from Herman and freak my kid out, this is getting boring LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laughs! Today is my aunt's birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog thru a friend LOVE IT!! new follower/fellow gunlover :>)
ReplyDelete