Friday, January 18, 2013

Its a clip and paste kind of day folks. The SomeeCard says it all--
 My arm it still aches- it aches a lot. owie!!! 
 Its turned down right cold. Wednesday we were all in shorts and it was near 80. Now we can't get out of the 50s with wind chill in the 40s. I know, those you way up north are scoffing at our temperatures... 

Senior's Honor Society induction ceremony is tonight. Its so cold I can finally wear my beloved Pea Coat. ( yes is is a real one, not some knock off from the store) . So I must go and start making preparations to get all "Beautimus" 

Yours Truly,
JUGM



6 comments:

  1. When we moved south, to Florida from Indiana, I left my hunting jacket there. Remembering it had been with me for many years, I had my sister mail it to me just for sentimental value.

    Yesterday, I WORE it! And was damn glad to have it.

    The longer we live here, the wimpier I am where cold (or even COOL) is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUGM - a BIIIIIIG CONGRATS TO SENIOR!!! and you better take a pic of you guys! you will definitely be "beautimus" and i want another pic of you (and Senior) so that i can say to jambaloney "look it's a pic of JUGM and Senior" so that he can say back "oh cool"! (that's what he said about the pic that i showed him of you on Senior's blog!)

    have a great night out! and be careful with that arm! your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it started getting cold here this fall, 50 was hard to take! I even put sweaters on the goats LOL!!! Now it's in the teens almost every night! It's funny how our bodies adjust to the temps! Have fun tonight! I'm sure you will look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Senior! That is quite an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOTTA: It wouldn't be so bad, if just 2 days ago we were breaking record highs that had stood for 100 years. and then the bottom fell out. I heard it suppose to be in the 20s here next week. HOLY COW !

    KYMBER: Pictures!!! REALLY ????? yes i sent him a big congrats from you, but go over to his place and tell him as well. I will see what I can do about the pictures though. The photographer will be 7

    KELLY: I hope I clean up well..there is not much to work with..sooooo of course I told Senior we would get all spiffy for a lousy 15 min. ceremony or something... "here a go sir, congrats on the award..now you can leave" lol

    BETH: I am so proud of him, being 41, the oldest in his class and getting in the honor society was no easy feet..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time tonight!!! We got your warm weather :) (but then we are supposed to have warm weather :)

    hope that arm feels better soon!

    betty

    ReplyDelete