I have been dealing with it now for a few days, I start on something then I loose my thoughts...I freeze up, I can't work. I can't gather myself... I call this "Blogitis"
I notice it effects me during the summer months, so it must be a seasonal thing. Then I realize that its because the kids are home. They are running around, chasing the dogs, or chasing the cats.
They are being silly and pulling their mother in every direction.
"mommy where are you? " "mommy where is ? " "mommy can I" ? I am trying to teach them to be more independent. They don't need mommy for every little thing.
But the house becomes full of playful energy and it causes my "blogitis" to flare up.
The ideas for several good posts are rolling around in the vast area of my brain. I have been asked to elaborate more of the topics of my nieces engagment and more recently to post more about Moo-Moo.
When I sit down to gather my thoughts for one of these spectacular post-That darn Blogitis kicks in. I don't want to sound "gossipy" but also want to put it all in a comical way that only I can.
So, this morning I thought I would do a sneak attack on the Blogitis. I was up before the kids, Senior had headed out to work. I had a hot cup of coffee.
"yea I can do this" then it happens. I lose my train of thought, my brain freezes up...GRRRR!
Now I am here just rambling about a disease that most of us suffer from, but probably have not had diagnosed. From what I understand there is no known cure. The FDA has not approved some miracle pill that can be sold over the counter for what ails me. There is no known support group either. No meetings or interventions I can go to, and no 12 week process to overcome such an illness. And definantly no rehabilitation center.
Then I look over my words I just put down for you, a rant about a disease effecting my writing abilities, and it hits me.. My brain did not go in to shock and freeze up. I wrote a post about not being able to post. : )
-JUGM
Gurlie - stand up and take a bow. you are kicking that blogitis in the butt! now hurry the heck up and tell us more about Moo-Moo. no more pics tho eh. you gave some of us nightmares for years.
ReplyDeletebahahahahaha! oh bahahahahahah! oh man i am bad.
your friend,
kymber
sure! if you only knew how long it took just to write that out. lol
DeleteNo more pics of Moo-Moo? O come on! Ive actually tried to sneak one of her in a swim suit to send my brother as a joke, but it hasnt worked out..
If you are bad then what am I ? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh gawd...for the love of your readers....NO swim suit pictures - pleeeeez!!!!
Deletewhen they come to visit..she and my BIL live on the beach. from sun up to sun down. She doesnt understand why I am not out on the beach every day...ummmmm cuz I have a life.
Deleteshe also thinks we are in some sort of constant tanning contest... she will say " I am catching up to you..i am almost that dark".
Given the fact I have natural eastern european features and can safely pass as hispanic, italian, greek, romanian, turkish, and middle eastern.. I highly doubt she will ever catch up to me..
I think it is a very common illness for us all. :-)
ReplyDeleteI always wonder about that.. I wonder what influences others and their blog posts...
DeleteSounds like Senior needs to deploy you to the local spa for some R & R. The full service treatment.
ReplyDeleteOh Fudge! yea we need that.. with aromatherapy!
Delete