Has anyone been keeping tabs on the George Zimmerman trial? The Sensationalism of it has been reduced a bit. Especially with the introduction of Rachel Jeantel- The prosecutions star witness. She has been more effective for the defense though.
Coming to the stand with an apparent chip on her shoulder, you would think she would want to help the prosecution, to testify on behalf of TM. But her testimony, and deameanor on the stand has done exactly the opposite.
She has been hostile and difficult to question.
She lives on social media and tweeted about her “court nails” and under age
drinking. She has said she is tired of all the questions and wish the attorney would just get off her "A--"
She posts offensive photos and when referring to whites, she likes to
use racial slurs.
Her lack of education showed when asked to read a letter
that was printed in cursive, her response “I don’t read cursive” And when asked
a question this week, she looked at the attorney and stated “That’s retarded
sir”.
She also admitted to law enforcement that she lied when she
said she was hospitalized during the funeral of TM. She did not attend because
she felt guilt, and could not stand to see him in a casket. She was the last
person to speak with TM that night, and heard everything on the phone.
But she did not call the police that night, why? She did not call them because she knew
TM was close to his father’s apartment and she assumed his dad would hear what
was going on and render aid. She admitted that at the time of the investigation
she was under 18 and chose not to get involved. Besides as demonstrated time and time again, a lot of blacks have a distrust with law enforcement.
But is she a reliable witness? Doubtful. She had trouble
recalling the phone conversation that night with TM , and when asked, she had
trouble articulating the sound of “wet
grass” and with that, the frustration from the defense attorney
grew. And they got easily exasperated with her.
If Rachel Jeantel is the best the prosecution has, then this
case is going to sink. She has painted herself to be just what we knew her to
be: Uneducated, mad black woman with a a resentment for whites.
Personally to me, she has been the comic relief to this trial.
Personally to me, she has been the comic relief to this trial.
-JUGM

I completely agree. Of course we are both assuming Zimmerman is even getting a real trial at this point.
ReplyDeleteI find myself doubting that he is.
If I had any say so, that young woman would be brought up on charges for lying under oath. That's a proven fact that she has done so.
ReplyDeleteThe defense has done a great job at proving Zimmerman's story. The inept prosecution has done a great job at helping Zimmerman show a reasonable doubt to the charge of 2nd degree murder, and honestly, the defense's 3 hr opening statement should have been enough to have the judge dismiss the charges. And it's fairly obvious that she is biased for the state.
SO, with that in mind, I STILL have to agree with PP. I fear the outcome will go against him. If Zimmerman does win, I believe the DOJ will rush in and file federal charges against him as what happened in the 90's with Rodney King.... legal double jeopardy.
A good summary of each days events can be read over at:
http://legalinsurrection.com/
I found it refreshing that between the two men that night, it was Martin who was using the racial epithets and not Zimmerman. NBC and ABC ought to be tarred and feathered for how they perverted the facts and made Zimmerman appear to be the racist.
PP: it is a pure dog and pony show!..
ReplyDeleteMATT: Thanks for the link. From the beginning she lied, when she said she was in the hospital during the funeral. She is not credible at all. - So yes I agree charges should be filed against her.
At first I was skeptical about the female jury..but now I am not so sure. I think showing her racists comments and etc is not going to sit well with the majority of the women being white.
I don't know JuGM. Go read some of the comments in articles out there about how Miss Jenteal was misunderstood or being attacked by the defense lawyers. The comments from White Females is just disheartening. Race doesn't matter to them so much as a woman was being beaten verbally by a man. We all know 75% of White women will sacrifice their race for appearances and adherence to the equal rights cause.
DeleteI have, I read the one today from Salon.com about her. And yes very disheartening.
DeleteThey want Jeantel to be painted as misunderstood, they want the public to feel sorry for her. next she will show up on The View and milk her new found fame as much as she can.
Fortuantly I am not in that 75%. Guess I am a minority in more ways then one...
Just another cultural difference coming out during the trial, that will surely end with Jesse Jackson talking about what a tragedy the outcome was. Jesse will continue to play the race card until, and the injustices that the white man puts on the blacks. The truth is that the black culture does not embrace education, monogamy, and obeying the law as a whole. Bill Cosby is a minority within their culture that has addressed the problem head on. Anyways, I'm rambling and I just hope they don't burn down their neighborhoods when the verdict is read that Zimmerman is a free man.
ReplyDeleteI worked once in an optical lab. I was the ONLY white person, one black woman in the office was single, and pregnant. An older black lady told me why blacks have so many kids.. She said it is from the time of Moses.. When the ark landed, and God told Moses to go forth, be fruitful and multiply... So, they have.
DeleteI can't begin to tell you how much hell I dealt with working there, I was heavily discrimated against, and had to bite my tongue every day.
I hope there is no rioting. But I think it is what they want, I think Obama is hoping for this so he can institute martial law.
When the blacks though Zimmerman was white they went nuts cause he wasn't arrested. Turned out he is not white, but they couldn't say sorry my bad. The whole thing is racial. I my self hope he is found not guilty.
ReplyDeleteBlack folks are all about racism more then any other minority. Look back this week when SCOUS struck down some part of voter rights. First thing a black said this is not done, we will march and protest. Mark my words this could just be another log tossed on the fire of social collapse.
Like I just told K.. It is what they want, so BO can institute martial law.
DeleteIt was also the New Black Panther Party of Florida that said, " we will turn the rivers red with the blood of whites".. we are just waiting on the powder keg to go off!..
Not all white women stick up for other women who are in the wrong. As a very committed feminist, I went to court for a man whose wife said he battered her. I knew better. He won.
ReplyDeleteI saw this woman today on a special of some sort. All she knows is to fight whites. If she cannot read cursive, did her school even try to teach her? Or, did she get a good grade and was passed to the next grade. There is talk of eliminating the teaching of cursive. Her school probably started early to eliminate. Jantael will be excused of lying; I would suffer the consequences. I personally believe that Zimmerman was the aggressor since he was the one who was stalking Trayvon. But, what I think is irrelevant.
And there you have it.
DeleteSeveral cliches all in one. I am not like that...until it benefits me.
Following someone in a public venue (even if Zimmerman did follow poor Trayvon) is not stalking, except to Feminist that is. Any attention or scrutiny they do not want automatically makes the observer an aggressor. Of course if they want to be observed it's all ok then. Watching and/or following someone is not illegal or being aggressive but in the Feminist world feelings and emotions (to them) are just as important as actual physical actions.
Whether she can read cursive or not is not the issue in the slightest. What is the issue is how can she NOT read cursive she supposedly wrote herself?
And People who are not down here, and better familiarized on the case are buying in to what the MSM is telling them. What people are not hearing is that TM was walking close to the other townhomes, It was dark, and raining. The community had been experiencing a rash of break-ins. So here is GZ on the watch committee and he sees a kid, wearing a hoodie, walking extemely close to homes in the rain.. What would you think?
DeleteAnd no, it is not illegal to follow a person. I admit to it, when I see people acting suspicious. Hell, once i even snapped a guys pic in Sams Club because it seemed to me like he was eyeing my kids a little too much.
The other issue that the general population is not seeing are photos of TM as a 17 year old, flashhing his gangsta signs and wearing his gangsta clothing. All you get to see are pics of him as a little 12 year old.
So my best advice to any feminist is to not listen to everything in the MSM that you are being told. And in actuality GZ was headed back to his truck when it was TM that jumped him from behind. Now I ask who was the agressor? He was able to get on top of GZ, land punches to his face breaking GZs nose, and bashing his head into a side walk. What if one of those punches had killed GZ ? then of course we wouldnt be having this conversation....
It IS a dog and pony show trial, and the rioting WILL commence when Zimmerman is found not guilty. And she SHOULD be up on perjury charges, you know damn well 'we' would be!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is precisly what we are worried about down here. And yea..She should face charges.....
Delete