We are at the Country Estate this weekend. Moo-Moo and my Brother in Law are driving down for dinner. I have never had the chance to cook for Moo-Moo so , I am throwing down with a Lasagna. She tried cooking Italian before and it was not pretty - when a 5 year old complains about Spaghetti you know its bad!
I am going over the top today. I got up early and to the store for every thing I would need for
my most incredible lasagna and salad dinner.
We hope to have fun with our bows as well. Mine only has a 35# draw on it. Moo-Moo said she would try it.
I promise, more to come on tonight's events later. And just for Rob I will try to snap a pic.
- JUGM
PS: Thanks again for all the prayers and loving comments this past week on our dear friends passing.... day by day things are getting better.
PSS: posted this from my phone..forgive any grammer issues or miss-spellings.
Moo Moo, I love it1
ReplyDeleteI call her that cuz she likes to hike her Bohemian style skirts up over her "girls" and wear them as a strapless dress. Wouldnt be so bad if ahe didnt weigh 350#s
DeleteOh no, you gave me a mental picture of that. Let's hope she doesn't slop the lasagna on her girls.
DeleteI did a post back in the middle of June with a pic of her....
Deletehttp://talesfromtheclothesline.blogspot.com/2013/06/jugm-and-crossbow.html?m=1
DeleteOh gosh, I do remember seeing that photo but had forgot where I saw it, I guess my memory was trying to protect me by forgetting.
DeleteSounds like a nice change of scene and pace. Hope you all have a good time.
ReplyDeleteOh yea....we love our country estate. But any time Moo-Moo comes its all blog-worthy
Deleteoh Gurlie - you need to start a new blog called "Tales of Moomoo" - bahahahahah! she sure does sound like a real hoot! take pics of that lasagna for me - i looove lasagna!!! and you and Senior and the boys have a good time!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Oh Gurlie..yes I will take a pic. As usual they are late....so i am sitting on the porch looking out over the pasture watching it rain, and drinking a margarita
DeleteEnjoy the down time, and what time is dinner??? :-)
ReplyDeleteAny time that we can have Down Time is always nice. Dinner was at 5 ish
DeleteOMG Margarita's. I love them. Or did. I haven't touched alcohol in almost 30 years BUT I can assure you that Margaritas had a big hand in convincing me that I should not partake.... A very big hand.... In fact it was kinda like a fist to the eye.
ReplyDeleteMargaritas are so bad..now they come in a bottle..Pure Evil!
Delete