Sunday, July 14, 2013

Zimmerman Verdict

Everyone else is talking about it this morning so I guess I should join in the hot topic of the day.
Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY.
Yes, the jury in this case- Got one right. But as I predicted, it was not long until some one in the local liberal media said: " This is what happens when you have a white majority jury, and why jury's need more racially balanced"  But women are considered a minority aren't we? Aren't women looked at as feminists? Clearly the states jubilation of a female jury made up of mothers back fired on them.
Now liberals turn to the race card.

Senior and I stayed up late to listen to all the coverage. It was a win for the gun owners, and those of us who want to defend ourselves. It sent a statement to the liberal press about making this a issue of race.
If Zimmerman had been black, none of the sensationalism would happened. After all, how many black on black murders happened last night alone across this country?
They focused on GZ being "White" but not on the Hispanic part. Then why is the President who is also half white, considered black?  thinking of that one makes me scratch my head.

9999 out of 10000 people who declare that GZ is guilty, who were crying and stunned over the verdict, never watched a single moment of the trial. They never saw the poor witnesses the prosecution had, they never saw the angry disposition of Rachel Jeantel- who admitted she never wanted involvement in this. They also never knew that the community GZ was living in had been burglarized over and over, it was dark, it was raining and he saw a person with a hoodie over his head walking close to the homes..and he thought that suspicious -so he decided to follow the person. They also did not care that GZ was back at his truck when it was TM that jumped him from behind.

Those 9999 never saw the large piece of concrete the defense brought out in closing arguments as a visual aid to show what it would look like to have ones head pounded over and over against it.
No, those 9999 was told it was a race issue--and that is what they believed and bought in to.
The President came out and claimed the "if he had a son" line, since he was up for re-election and needed Florida to win. It was the perfect scenario for him to run with....

George Zimmerman is a free man this morning because his defense team was top notch, and did their homework. The prosecution failed miserably.  But, they have to have a sacrificial lamb to appease the liberals,which I believe will be Michael Dunn. He claimed a black teen brandished a fire arm after he asked them to turn down loud music, so he shot at them killing one. All though the teens left after being shot at, then returned to the scene. Many think it was to dispose of the weapon they brandished at Mr. Dunn. He will be found guilty and sentenced.

So at the end of the day, liberal celebrities were vocal, Beyonce stopped a concert for a moment of silence, and Victor Cruz of the NY Giants tweeted threats against GZ. which were immediately deleted.
And fortunately the promise of wide spread violence and Miami being ground zero did not happen. Now let the civil suits begin..

Many say that this would have never happend if GZ had not "profiled" TM. I believe this would never have happend if TM had not been a good kid and not suspended from school in the first place.

I wish the Zimmerman family well, I hope he can re-enter society successfully without being the object of threats and ridicule. He is always going to have this hanging over him, he will always live with this.....

-JUGM

6 comments:

  1. Well, the left has already come out for DOJ to charge him with a hate crime, so that will be next... Sadly, he will always be looking over his shoulder because of what happened. It IS a huge loss for the left/racial agitators, and the next one will only be worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had Zimmerman been named Gonzales this whole escapade would have never hit the media to begin with.

    I don't know if we will see civil rights charges filed. Yes they are posturing and screaming for them but I am not sure Obama and Holder are going to risk it. They were handed a major upset and a much different verdict than they were certain they were going to get going in. The times are changing. The pie is shrinking and the old allegiances are not playing out the way they used to.

    I have said before the tide was turning. Women like yourself are proof of this. Had they had a jury of six single women it would have been a different verdict I think. Bottom line the carefree days of looting are over and you will see the change first in the attitudes and politics of responsible married women before any other group. Family values and overall individual security type issues will become important to the Married Female Sub-group quicker as the governments power declines.

    Let's face it Married Women, especially those with children, have always been the corner stone of civilization. Men may build civilization but women have always been the foundation it was built on.

    Just my theory for what it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was glad of the verdict. Watching CNN this morning (I'm a Fox fan but wanted to see the left wing take) they were touting the NAACP and it's call for Zimmerman to be retried by the Feds in a federal court. I would ordinarily think this was unlikely, but as the Fox newcasters said this morning, this has been a political event from the get go, and never had anything at all to do with justice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NFO: Kind of made up for the results of the lousy election last year.

    PP: Yes, I concur..married mothers are the corner stone of our civilization. If not then who else can multitask with a baby on her hip while talking on the phone..
    I would HOPE, and I know this is only a HOPE..that you are right and Holder would not risk taking this further. The admin all ready has enough headaches, they don't need to purposfully add to it and bend to pressure by the NAACP.

    HARRY: We like to get the liberal side as well. Like you I would think federal court would be unlikely, but nothing surprises me any more. I feel once you are found innocent by a jury of your peers then that should be it, unless evidence surfaces to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post. A stop and think. How long will the Liberals continue to whine. Blacks always throw the race card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to think Angela Corey was OK but I have a very low opinion of her now.

    ReplyDelete