Heh if they bring Firefly back they would need a bigger ship. Have you seen that actor who played Malcolm recently?
Somewhere around here I have an old Starwars trading card signed by the guy who played Luke's Uncle in episode IV. He autographed a card of the burning skeletons for me at a convention he was at.
She should lighten up , I think her hair is braided too tight, it could have been a lot worse than a kiss but then I didn't write the script. I really liked the first movie but my interest became less with each new release.
That aspect of the story, Lea and Luke being brother and sister, was kind of an odd twist.
ReplyDeleteNow that I think about it...kind of creepy
DeleteGurlie - i have never really gotten star wars...sorry...but i found it boring way back then and still find it really boring now. again, sorry.
ReplyDeletebut heck did i really love firefly. they need to bring that show back! your friend,
kymber
boring? no way. I remember waiting in line when the second one came out.
DeleteFirefly? what is it?
Heh if they bring Firefly back they would need a bigger ship. Have you seen that actor who played Malcolm recently?
DeleteSomewhere around here I have an old Starwars trading card signed by the guy who played Luke's Uncle in episode IV. He autographed a card of the burning skeletons for me at a convention he was at.
Gross.........but funny! But then my sense of humor tends to be a bit skewed sometimes.
ReplyDeleteMy sense of humor is more twisted then a twizzler...
DeleteWhat was really bad is last night I watched the new version of "Flowers in the Attic" that bro/sister relationship...ewwwwwwww.
DeleteOh, that's just sick...my side hurts I laughed so hard.
ReplyDeleteSee i made you laugh. Good deed done for the day. : )
DeleteShe should lighten up , I think her hair is braided too tight, it could have been a lot worse than a kiss but then I didn't write the script. I really liked the first movie but my interest became less with each new release.
ReplyDelete