Monday, March 10, 2014

Airliner Mystery....




Thoughts on the mystery of the disappearance of the Malaysian Jet Airliner that vanished over the weekend?

Lots of speculation. Either something internally caught fire and it exploded, or it was a deliberate explosion... My guess is a deliberate act and North Korea is involved. Either way what happened to it has the world baffled, and it is playing out to be the mystery of the century.

My thoughts are with those victims and their families who don't know what the heck is going on and the anguish they must be feeling of  losing a loved one and then the "not knowing" . They are being fed so many conflicting stories from the media that it is hard to believe which one if any are correct.

-JUGM

11 comments:

  1. My guess is it was an act of terrorism but the bomb went off too soon or the passengers attempted to defend themselves and ruined the dramatic explosion they had planned for while it was landing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really good thought, got to wonder if they wanted that dramtic explosion to be a building in Hong Kong or some thing.
      Some one could have seized control then turned off the transponders.. I think until they find actual debri..any theory is possible.

      Delete
  2. Well being that I live and breath airliners and aviation, I believe that a powerful bomb blew that plane apart. Also the plane in your photo is a 737-800 not the 777-200 that is missing. The 737 is smaller. But hey aircraft ID is my job. Big Grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Mr. Airplane Techie Guy- I think I replaced it with the correct model... (big grin)

      In some of my thinking, is there was a inside person with the ground crew...loaded bomb with luggage, and passenger on plane detonated it with a cell phone looking device.

      Delete
  3. Time will, of course, tell the tale. I personally think that IRAN blew this plane up in order to distract everyone from the fact that ISRAEL is trying to display the IRANIAN weapons they captured when they boarded that ship headed for the SUDAN in the last week or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was terrorism that brought down the plane. The question is how many bombs and where they were placed.

      Delete
  4. Being a corporate pilot I believe this accident was "pilot error" (who today in other countries are typically poorly trained due to money issues and a terribly complex flight systems) probably of the cabin air systems. It would take a lot of explosives to instantly bring down a plane of that size and not allow the pilots to radio something.
    I think the plane will be found hundreds of miles from where the last radar image was painted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what some of the coverage this morning was saying. That it was actually off course, the military thinks it was cleared of the ocean, and came down in a mountain region or jungle, so they are expanding the search area..


      Delete
  5. I'm going to say some kind of systems failure, possibly exacerbated by pilot error at the critical moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can believe that.. there is just so much speculation going on surrounding it. I just hope they can find it and give the families some sort of answer.

      Delete
  6. Right now, NONE of them... Just hot air to fill the airtime...

    ReplyDelete