Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday Blessings

 
 
Easter blessing to all of my blogger family. I get amazed every time I think of the crucifixion, and the kind of Love that Jesus has for us. Who takes that kind of punishment so that we won't have to?
Jesus did though. I thank him every day for what he did for saving us.
 
Prayers for all of you and your families on this beautiful Easter Sunday.....
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a happy, happy happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, and hope your family time is full of laughter and good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and yours JUGM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey, Gurlie - all of that right back at you! you know that we have you and Senior and your boys and your families in our warmest thoughts and prayers. i hope that you all have a beautiful weekend enjoying the amazingness of our Lord.

    always your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a Happy Easter. The boys, (senior too) didn't eat too much candy. It was 73 here today, all the snow is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you and Senior Chief and the kids all enjoyed a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUGM,

    I know I mentioned Happy Easter earlier, because I have senior moments.......aka: brain farts I'm doing it again. Happy Belated Easter :-)
    Hugs to you, Senior, and the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter To You......Happy Easter To You......Happy Easter Dear JUGM, and Family.....Happy Easter To You :P

    ReplyDelete