BREAKING NEWS. CNN, FOX, and ABC have announced a press conference today at 5pm EST. The President is announcing his resignation. As of 7pm EST the Vice President ( Joe Biden) will be sworn in as POTUS in a private ceremony.
I sat bemused for a good 15 seconds before I remembered this was April Fool's day. I couldn't decide whether I was happy or not, Obama gone but another moron in his place......
April Fools Day to you too....
ReplyDeleteLol....
DeleteAnd a happy April Fool's Day to you too!
ReplyDeleteToo bad this is a joke. Happy April Fool's day to you.
ReplyDeleteI was going to post he was assassinated, but I thought it would come back and bit me in my six...big evil grin.
ReplyDeleteyea that darn karma thing is a killer...lol
Deleteif only
ReplyDeleteyea but then we would stuck with ole joe....so I don;t know what the bigger joke is...lol
DeleteLmbo!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL.....We can only dream but it would be really scary to have Joe as the ring leader as well.
ReplyDeleteSo agree Mamma Bear. Joe, the ULTIMATE buffon, is definitely NOT a person to lead this country
DeleteYea I don't know what would be the bigger April Fool's: BO resigning...or the Country being stuck with Big Daddy Joe as our POTUS.....
DeleteNow that's really low! :-)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if they got that death threat I sent with your return address on it JuGM?
ReplyDeletei don't know. I keep wondering if they got that little envelope full of powder with your return address....
DeleteBAh they are used to those by now :)
Deletedouble LOL.....
ReplyDeleteI sat bemused for a good 15 seconds before I remembered this was April Fool's day. I couldn't decide whether I was happy or not, Obama gone but another moron in his place......
ReplyDelete