Yea, Yea, Yea...okay so I have been MIA again. I am working my way around blogger to get caught up with what you have all been doing lately.
Sunday was Easter and THANK YOU all for the wonderful Easter wishes..I hope you and your families had a fabulous and blessed day.
Last Friday Senior had to head up to the Carolina estate to check on some stuff...when he got there he sent me this pic:
That would be my rows of sunflowers and onions that we planted are coming up. We go up again next weekend and I can't wait to see it.
The nieces wedding shower is Saturday....*sigh* Yes I am ready for it to come and go and be in the history book. We are now T-Minus 23 days until the happy couple says "I DO" ND and NW are ring bearers, and we have bribed them with money, to say "EWWW Disgusting" when the kiss is done...
My wedding gift is the shower of course. But, I also went to the beach Tuesday morning and did this pic, I had it blown up and framed. A friend of mine has one similar on her wall and I have always liked it :
Let me tell you what a pain in the rear end it was to time the wave action before it washed over the lettering. I did one with our name on it too....
Wednesday night was turmoil in our house, the boys and I were out bike riding and little ND had a huge spill--the first of many I presume. Now he has a nice scraped up knee, and left elbow. My poor baby...so mommy and daddy patched him up and sat him on the couch with a orange popsicle.
Funny, how the next day he was all proud of his new "Boo-Boos" at school- kind of like bragging about battle wounds....lol
-JUGM

Damn I wish someone would give me an orange pop sickle when I scrape an elbow :)
ReplyDeletePoor preppy... : (
DeleteNice to see you around. I thought one of the Russian spy ships (sitting off the coast of Mayport,) kidnapped You & Senior.
ReplyDeleteThose guys are down here all the time...sitting off our coast and listening to our rock n roll.....lol
DeleteNaw Rob, we are still here. Hell those AGI's have been on and off our coast since my first day at sea back in 1990. Just been busy with things up and down in our lives right now.
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteYour going to have some really beautiful sunflowers and delicious onions. I can't wait to see them grow in upcoming pictures.
Hopefully, your niece won't be reading your blog post about your plans with the boys after their wedding kiss.................
I really love your gift to your niece and her husband, talk about original (I know you picked up the idea from a friends picture but this is a idea most wouldn't have thought of). These are the type of gifts which are remembered and cherished over the years of their marriage.
Ouch!!!! I'm sorry to hear ND fell down and got hurt. On the positive side, he's got something to share with his friends at school. We all know how little boys are :-)
Give the family a hug from your Okie friends.
Enjoy your weekend,
Sandy
I can't wait to see my sun flowers in bloom..i know they are going to be huge.
DeleteThank you for the input on my nieces gift..you had to be very patient waiting and synchronizing the wave action. I know she will love it.
Yes little ND was all braggy the next day...boys are something else...lol
I tired emailing u today..but gmail was acting wonky..... hugs to you guys as well!
Glad your back! Sorry to hear little one got bruised up!
ReplyDeleteOh it was so awful.. my heart broke for him
DeleteI envy you, being able to go down to the beach whenever you want to. I think if I could do that it would add ten years to my life.
ReplyDeleteGurlie - those sunflowers are going to be beautiful and i am planting the ones you sent me this year! i will take many pics of them! you make sure to take many pics of yours!
ReplyDeletethe idea of framing that pic for the newlyweds is brilliant and one that i will definitely be copying!!! they are going to love it!
i'm sorry the little guy took a tumble but it sounds like the orange popsicle worked it's magic! much love to you and yours always!
your friend,
kymber