Friday, August 22, 2014

Hamas Dead People


Hamas exposed for the liars they are. While filming "dead bodies" the dead bodies forgot to be dead..the camera was still rolling....

7 comments:

  1. Yep, inconvenient truth... Bout like the 'family' including kids they claimed were killed in Gaza that were actually killed in Syria...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the passenger airliner that was shot down that some how had the F-15 signature in the gulf. I think that was Iran though but not much difference in the two. Same ideology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we know who also lies about how many where killed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about public opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUGM,

    Ooops, I forgot the camera was still filming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the liars pulled the video. In Islamic culture, lies are considered to be perfectly ok if they serve your purpose. Someone who lies convincingly is considered to be admirable.

    ReplyDelete