Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yay Georgia

 
 
More states need to tell the Federal Government this...

12 comments:

  1. Is there hope for America after all?? How is your summer?? School starts here Sept 2nd. My youngest daughter is going back to public as its a small town school. After home school since 7th grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a glimmer of hope... Summer is good...hope yours is as well. I hope your daughter will adjust to school. I know she will do good..

      Delete
  2. Bake sales as fundraisers are as American as Mom and apple pie. Good on Georgia for standing up to the food Nazi. I have been reading that many schools are going back to serving lunches that the kids will actually eat. About time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i heard the lunch choices being handed our boys, they decided to only buy on "hotdog" day.. Other then that they take lunches. Looking at some of the menu items, it is disgusting the choices they are giving these kids.. Fish tacos, Shepards Pie...for little kids? Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUGM,

    I have to agree with Vicki and Rob. We used to do all kinds of bake sales, and have school fairs with tables of baked goods as prizes for winning games.

    For a woman who doesn't have a degree in nutrition, physical education, and home economics why on earth are we following her food plan in school systems. There are children who need to eat real food because they don't get food at home. The school system is how they get fed for the day, weekend, and in some places over the summer. I live in a state, Oklahoma where there are many children who are hungry, and this state has wonderful people who donate money, food, and time to make sure our school kids get to eat because we know most don't have food at home.
    I'm going to stop here because I can continue on my little rant and I don't want to dominate your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The week after school gets out, Schools start the free summer lunch programs. .. And here we are allowing thousands and thousands of illegals to come into this country, when we have our own people living below the poverty level. I believe though that the majority like living like that, so they can have free assistance, but I also know there are those who don't like living that way, and who really want a job so they can provide for their families... My point is, the Federal government and this Administration are creating this...it is Obamas agenda to have a country under his thumb and in his control. Giving all this free assistance is insuring that.

      Delete
  5. Good for them! It's about time some folks stand up to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is happening more times then we are told about..the MSM really censors that.

      Delete
  6. Uh Oh. I guess Obama will be sending General Sherman here again now.

    ReplyDelete