We always said that one day we would love to meet and chat over a cup of coffee, we had the same political views, and ideas of the world.
She was my go to blog for recipes,canning and dehydrating. I marveled over that outrageous outdoor canning station that she so often posted about over at her place called : Bacon and Eggs. When I first entered the blogging community she was one of my very first followers and made me feel apart of the family.
I once tried a bread recipe that she posted, and botched it. When I told her about it...we laughed. She was like that though....
This morning I logged on to hear the news of her passing.. Prayers are for her dear husband Mars..and how empty he must be feeling right now.
She was a good friend to many and will be greatly missed. RIP SCI
I'm very sorry to hear that. I liked her and enjoyed reading what she wrote.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to sting for a while....she will be greatly missed
DeleteWhat sad news. She was one of the first to visit my little blog and I enjoyed reading hers. She will be missed.
ReplyDeleteI loved her writing too and will miss it.
Deleteoh Gurlie - my heart is broken. thank you for such a nice write-up for her. she is going to be dearly missed in our prepping community. i send hugs and love to you and all of yours, always.
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Hugs to you too gurlie. I know what a good friend she was to you and how much she will be missed.
DeleteTruly sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for the family.
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteThat outdoor kitchen you marveled about was truly amazing. SCI showed to me... she was so excited about this kitchen Mars made for her. It even had "RUNNING WATER"!!!! I loved it because the mess stayed outside along with the heat.
I used to call her Pistol Annie...............I don't think I need to explain why, lol......
She will truly be missed by all. Love and prayer to SCI's husband and daughter.
SCI if your listening........we will see you again, so get that kitchen functional up there in the clouds :-)
I hit transmit before I finished typing......silly me.
DeleteThis is a beautiful post JUGM.
Love to you and yours.
Sandy, that is why In liked that canning station..I remember her posts about Mars building it for her. We all were envious...
ReplyDeletePistol Annie probably fit her perfectly. I have kept her family in my prayers and hope they can some how get through this.
Hugs to your family too Sandy
Sorry to hear this. I had just joined her blog and wondered why there had been no updates. I pray The Lord heals all hearts, and we all know He will.
ReplyDeleteKelly in K'ville, NC
JUGM - she would have liked you. When I got those Christmas cards you made from scratch for me I marveled as to how creative you are, as she was. She will be sorely missed by a widening circle of followers and friends.
ReplyDelete