Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What A Bargain !

As I am a person always in search of a good deal; Senior and I came across this bargain:


Thought I would share so you could all run out and get it while the gettins good...  

-JUGM

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would use corn husks first before I allowed her the priviledge of wiping my rear end...

      Delete
  2. What Matt said. I had a snappy comeback all ready, but it wasn't nearly as good as Matt's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's our next President, I think. Woe is us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say no... But then again I never thought this country would re-elect Obama...so nothing surprises me

      Delete
    2. Isn't Hillary Clinton the whore that rides the six headed beast in Revelations?

      Delete
    3. “I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. This title was written on her forehead: Mystery Babylon The Great The Mother of Prostitutes and of the Abominations of the Earth” (Revelation 17:3—5).

      Had to cut and paste...

      Delete
    4. I never thought of her as that...but now that you pasted this passage...It does make me think.

      Delete
  4. JUGM,

    The price is marked down because people aren't buying the book.

    Great comment Matt!!!

    Love to you and yours,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in a bookstore in Ireland and they had several books on what a great President Obama was. I moved them all over to "fiction".

    ReplyDelete