The first one is so beyond true. Not sure how I feel about the second one, something to think about I guess.
i guess it is a bit of the truth, seeing that the Native Americans were here first.
First one - Ain't it the truth.Second one - Who feeds whom these days?
yep!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I know...*sigh*
JUGM,Now those posters are very fitting.I'll be sending you an e-mail tomorrow. To much to do at home since I've returned home :-)Hugs to you and yours,Sandy
The first one is so beyond true. Not sure how I feel about the second one, something to think about I guess.
ReplyDeletei guess it is a bit of the truth, seeing that the Native Americans were here first.
DeleteFirst one - Ain't it the truth.
ReplyDeleteSecond one - Who feeds whom these days?
yep!
DeleteGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ReplyDeleteI know...*sigh*
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteNow those posters are very fitting.
I'll be sending you an e-mail tomorrow. To much to do at home since I've returned home :-)
Hugs to you and yours,
Sandy