I like the battleship pictures. I saw New Jersey off Lebanon in 1983. That will never happen again. I have a brass multinational peacekeeping force ashtray I bought in the New Jerseys ships store. My momento of that experience.
I just love military photographs. I guess it's because I've always been around all the military bases, soldiers, and equipment. My favorite were always involving aircraft since my Dad was always working with them. I so miss living on base, listening to the aircraft coming and going, and the smell of jet fuel.
Hugs and love to you, Senior, and your Boys. Sandy
The last one is really cool.
ReplyDeleteI know...Senior did too
DeleteI like the battleship pictures. I saw New Jersey off Lebanon in 1983. That will never happen again. I have a brass multinational peacekeeping force ashtray I bought in the New Jerseys ships store. My momento of that experience.
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI just love military photographs. I guess it's because I've always been around all the military bases, soldiers, and equipment. My favorite were always involving aircraft since my Dad was always working with them. I so miss living on base, listening to the aircraft coming and going, and the smell of jet fuel.
Hugs and love to you, Senior, and your Boys.
Sandy
All good ones! And trust me that bottom one will scare the 'crap' out of you at night when you're not expecting it... Just sayin...
ReplyDeletethese are so cool! I'll show hubby! he was in the Army for 12 yrs and is obsessed with anything in the sky.
ReplyDeletehope you had a nice Easter!