We were told that we were incompatible and wouldn't last a year. But here we are celebrating 22 years together. What can I say about Senior. He is my rock, he caught me and held me up the day my dad passed and has kept holding on to me ever since. When I think of how much I truly love him, I am rendered speechless as sometimes there are no words that can explain how I feel. So today I wish my beloved Husband Senior a Happy Anniversary....I pray for 22 more years with you by my side.

Happy Anniversary. da wife and I have been together 30.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rob!
ReplyDeleteMarried 49 years will be 50 next May 21, 2017
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary..hope you have many many more.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you both!
ReplyDeleteYou two have always struck me as a good match. Happy Anniversary and many more to come.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Only 28 more to get to 50! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank You Everyone!
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteHappy 22nd Anniversary JUGM and Senior. Sorry for the delay, was camping. Sending hugs and love to you both.
Sandy