Thursday, November 24, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving
I want to wish all my blogger family a very Happy Thanksgiving.. I hope you all enjoy your holiday, Enjoy the time with family and friends. And remember to set your scales back 10#s tonight....ha ha ha!!!
I was also told that since I put a picture of Libby up on Sunday, it was only fair that I had to post one of Ruger....so here is Ruger: He often gets confused with the American Bulldog, but he is not. He is a white boxer, and an all around big puss... Libby is his boss....lol
-JUGM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, JUGM! I hope it is a great one!
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Love the pictures of your pups, cute......and Ruger will just have to listen to Libby :-)
Sending Hugs and Love to y'all
Sandy
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving day with your guys. Our company came, ate lots, helped with washing up, and went home with leftovers. My butt is firmly planted on the couch for the rest of the night!! Lol.
ReplyDeleteSuz
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) Thanksgiving! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Turkey's all gone day. We had a 25 lb der. less then a 1 lb left. I bought a ham and turkey breast to go along, but didn't cook any of that. Guess we eat that at Christmas.
ReplyDelete