Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sat-errrrrr-dayyyyyy

Before I start, I need to show off the giveaway I won from Mystic Mud, she recently held the contest for  paracord bracelets  that she and the kids make, and had four to award out. . I entered..and when her kids picked the names, my entry was stuck to the one they had picked...MM was super sweet to send me a bracelet too. It pale pink, and I love it!  THANKS MM! 


So it gets me to thinking that Soon I might do a giveaway. The wheels in my head are turning, so stay tuned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now on to our day, Made a good warm breakfast for the family: Bacon, eggs, grits and toast. Then it was off to find reloading items for SENIOR. He is working on ammo for his 300 Blackout.
Finally we get home, I have a booming headache, and decided that I am tired of looking at Christmas decorations and I want to clean up the house. In the midst, my good friend B and fellow margarita drinker is home and bored and wants to come hang out. She brings her adorable little girl and she and the boys proceed in to a battle with Nerf guns in the back yard, while B and I make rum and cokes. We hung out and watched Senior work on his reloading preps, and chit chatted. The kids made their own targets and taped them to our fence. B's little girl had a Nerf Crossbow...that was cool!

After dinner tonight the boys and I settled on to the couch to watch "The Empire Strikes Back"...and right at the end, my brother calls. The Raleigh Party girl is at his place, and in a terrible state of mind. She is snot slinging drunk, and a blubbering mess..Why you ask? because my brother is trying to break it off with her...his approach was to tell her that he is Bi-Sexual. MMMMHMMMM!
So he gets me on the phone to back up his story..poor girl. I tried telling her she didn't know my brother.. Yikes! stay tuned to Raleigh 90210   : )

6 comments:

  1. ROFL....bi-sexual....I've never heard that one before....what a gem!!!! I'd be crying too!

    I've watched more freaking Star Wars in my life than I care to admit....I'm so thankful that the worst of it is over now that the four oldest boys are too old for it, which reminds me - I should burn all the DVD's before they get the youngest three boys started on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm just the opposite, Row ( the 4 y/o ) has recently discovered Star Wars through angry birds. We have spent many an afternoon watching all 6 movies, as I answered questions, and have graduated to Star Wars lego as bonding time. I love it.

      Delete
    2. MM my brother is a real doozie. Discovery channel could make millions doing a reality show about him. I've seen all the Star Wars probably as much as you have. I can recite Empire Strikes Back..lol

      Delete
    3. K- we found that toysrus brought back the reproduction of the origianal toys from the movies. For Christmas NW got the millennium falcon..it is huge! Plus they also got several sets of the lego star wars too

      Delete
  2. You have me cracking up!!! Your brother is quite creative!
    I have been feeling the same way about my house. I'm thinking about packing up all Christmas just so I can get my house in order. :) I love Christmas but, I have stuff everywhere and this year it's getting on my nerves. LOL
    Have a great Sunday! P.S. I watched 90210...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...then you will like this one...my brothers second wife, became gay because of him. I tell him I am going to make a T-shirt that says "Women beware, I turn you gay" lol

      All my Christmas stuff is down. this is actually late, last year it came down the day after. I just get to that same point where I want to straighten up the house and etc... I don't get these people leaving everything up past New Years...

      Delete