Thursday, December 13, 2012

Welcome and Such....


Had some new folks stop by my clothesline and hit the follower button..  A big WELCOME and THANK YOU goes out to :  LL, Penelope Kay, and Hey J.   I look forward to reading any all comments you leave and I promise to respond as much as I can.. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Herman McCookie actually behaved himself last night. This morning at 6am a groggy ND went to potty and found him sitting on the tank staring at him.. and as always ND Screamed.... 

A friend sent me the following  of a naughty elf that had been out on the town in Vegas with Barbie:

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight is a wedding dinner party reception thingy for friends who got married at the JOP this afternoon. I am thrilled because its free food and I don't have to cook. Plus its Mexican..which means: MARGARITAS!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't wait for Saturday, its a gun show. Senior and I are dropping off the boys at my parents and having a date day. I am in search of a long rifle in which I can make into my project. I want the challenge of taking it apart and re-finishing the stock. I have a few friends that argue this with me, that doing so takes the  character out of it..but I have been studying up on it, watching You Tubes on all the "how to's", I have thought of it long and hard, and its something I really want to do and accomplish.  Now, its a matter of finding the right rifle...Senior says to get a cheap Mosin.
And as always I promise to blog about the entire project from beginning to end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lots in the news today about the whole North Korea issue.. worries me. Why you ask? read the book "One Second After"  and that will explain it to you.

Okay, off here now to go over kids homework, and get them ready for the dinner party.  Enjoy your evening everyone!

-JUGM


5 comments:

  1. "one second after" has been on my mind very much the last 48 hours..... and 0-hole will let them do it and get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Senior and I talked in great detail about it all last night. Can't get it off my mind today. It all makes sense. Ironic too that with all this new testing and such, it comes right before BO is taking his hawaiian christmas vacation...

      Delete
  2. OMG!! those elves are a hoot! I've yet to get one and saw a wanna be elf at a store today....waiting for sales to kick in better.
    One second after.....had me prepping in a whole new way! Awesome book that EVERYONE should read just as a reminder. There are a few blogs that are written in the same theme...have you read any of them? Lots of little reminders that have come in handy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, good points, and most are being ignored... dammit... AND China is prepping for war too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That elf of yours. I've said it before, but he sure finds the most interesting places to "perch" himself!! Hope you enjoyed the evening! Any time there is free food and a great celebration like a wedding, it is always a good reason to PARTY!

    betty

    ReplyDelete