The coffee is strong this morning. The sun is breaking through a fine layer of fog. It feels like April but the calendar say January. My roses think its spring time and sprouting new buds. Even the trees are starting with fresh blooms.
It is supposed to continue here for the next week. And by next Friday be more seasonable..what ever seasonable actually means anymore. Mosin is growing. He seems a bit taller. My patience with him has been tried and tested this past week. But I have to keep reminding myself that he is just a baby and learning.
He likes to nip at Ruger. Mosin, being a Dobie has a much different attitude then Ruger, who is a Boxer. Ruger is a big baby. If a bad guy came in the house, he would probably lick him to death. Mosin likes to jump at and try to bite him in the neck. Finally Ruger has started to fight back...
I like this picture because it looks like Ruger is reminding Mosin who is the oldest and just who is the Alpha Male in the house:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Sunday is up and running. Dinner with neighbors later. I am making my famous Mac and Cheese and Brownies..there are chores to do around the house. I hope you all have a blessed Sunday.
-JUGM
.bmp)

Yeah, he's going to have a learning curve... :-) and I mis-read the food, I read it as mac and cheese brownies... That threw me for a sec... LOL
ReplyDeletewell, you are up there in age...lol Mac n Cheese brownies..would make for an interesting combo..
Deletebahahahahahah at Old NFO on the mac and cheese brownies - bleck! but i have seen pics of your mac and cheese and it is deeeelishous to say the least! Mosin is just a little baby...and will learn as he grows. Ruger is gorgeous and Mosin will soon learn who is the boss! we had an incredibly gorgeous day today - it was about 45F and sunny and clear. jambaloney was working on the basement door and i was working on a roast and fixings but at noon i yelled "drop tools" and we set up the front deck for suntanning - and yes - we were nekkid! it was awesome to have 2 full hours of nekkid suntanning in the middle of january - can you believe that? anyway - i hope you have an awesome dinner with your neighbours. i sure do wish that you were our neighbours gurlie...that would be a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Gosh we would have a blast as neighbors! I know my boys would love running around nekkid all day. They would pee every where. Right now they think because the dogs get to pee in the back yard, that they can drop their drawers and do it! ND mooned me yesterday...BAHAHAHA!!!
DeleteIf I may make a suggestion, if nipping isn't something you would allow him to do to the people in your house then you may not want to allow him to do that to Ruger. Nipping (whining, pawing, barking etc) for attention, chasing, and "bothering" are three things I will not allow puppies to do to any creature in our house because I find they translate into some difficult to control habits later that will spill out on to the other pack members too.
ReplyDeleteWe're having home made pizza tonight, but the brownies sound like a great addition, thanks!
GG: We don't allow any nipping or biting..I Know Dobies are really stubborn, but what are some tips you can give me to help break him of it ? He started today chasing and trying to bite our youngest... He does respond to a stern "No" ..but what else can i do? Thanks
Delete