A good spring Nor'easter is setting up off our coast.It is bringing us clouds and high winds, with some light rain. Its Sunday morning, and I thank God for another day.
Senior is off again, up to SC to check on his dad. He got what could be some potentially bad news about the rehabilitation center. Things there may not be going the way we have expected them too.
So please keep Senior and his Dad in your prayers.
Its back to me and the boys again--they are unhinged-. ND has all ready stood corner duty once since Dad has left, and NW is about to "stand before the man" in the corner.
I have asked and asked for them to clean up their rooms, and make beds....to help mom out.. But, it has fallen on deaf ears. The next thing to be done will be no Kindles. NW is standing in front me with his little harmonica, he has a little smirk on his face, and his eyes are dancing back and forth between my stares and his brother. He's brothers little giggles and grins are daring NW . both are seeing how far they can push mom today.
At this rate, they won't have anything left to play with...no kindles, no xbox, and I will make them pack up toys, and make them both sit in a room completely void of any and all entertainment.
They are teasing and calling each other names back and forth : "Mom!, NW said I am a motormouth",
"Mom !, ND called me a stinking democrat"....
Oh for the Love of God I think! I need a good stiff adult beverage and A tropical Island. Yea thats it, white sand, cool blue waters, palm trees, sunny skies and a warm ocean breeze....
-JUGM

.....and a baby sitter! Cheers (clink)!
ReplyDeletePhyllis (N/W Jersey)
Stinking democrat LOL!!! Your boys kill me!
ReplyDeleteditto what Phyllis said!
Sigh... They 'know' there is a weakness and they are probing it... Thoughts and prayers...
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass. They eventually grow up, really much too fast.
ReplyDeletedemocrat! LOL now that's a low blow!!! I really needed this laugh! I'm still sick with a sinus headache.
ReplyDeleteI want to be in that photo. :)