How should We reply?
-JUGM
Hello,
I'm building a new home in
----------. I have a contractor doing the work but I do need to keep an
eye on the project and come up every other week to check it out. I'd like to
know if you'd like to rent me your RV (and keep it in your yard) to stay in when
I come to town. You can still continue to show it to buyers but you can also
make some money while waiting for a buyer.
Questions? Just
ask.
Tommy
BTW.......I'm 65, don't smoke,
don't make noise, have a wife and an existing home in Miami Beach, will stand up
for police examination, and have good references.
No way in hell. Once in he'll claim renters rights under Florida law and you'll pay hell getting him out. Just my two cents.
ReplyDeleteNope, he can rent a cheap motel. It's not worth the risk, especially like Stephen stated. I'd send a polite note declining his offer.
ReplyDeleteAsk if he babysits?
ReplyDeleteBahahahaha! now thats funny!
DeleteOh my Goodness... Yall are both missing my sarcasm here. Maybe I need to re-phrase my opening paragraph.
ReplyDeleteI know its a scam. No way in hell would We rent our trailer out to some creepy old dude named Tommy from Miami Beach......
I was looking for an idea of a comical response to email back...
Dear Tommy...The last person who rented the travel trailer was an axe murderer or so my paranoid husband thought. There are still a lot of stains in the trailer I have not been able to remove. Would blood stains bother you?
ReplyDeleteDear Tommy,
ReplyDeleteWe really liked your idea about renting our trailer out while leaving it on our property and continuing to allow potential buyers to view it. In fact, we have rented it out but to a young lady who made us a better offer than yours. She will allow potential buyers to view it and will provide them with sexual favors, if they are so inclined, all for a fair price of which we will get a cut. That cut plus the rental money we get from this deal were just too alluring to pass by and so is our lovely young tenant. Think of it this way, while we are getting the money, the potential buyers get to do more than kick the tires. If you would like to view the trailer, and enjoy its latest amenities (for a nominal fee since it was kind of your idea) feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,
Jacked Up Glock Mom
MAMMA: Oh my Lord! That would be hilarious! Especially I told him he would have to step around the chalk outline of the body.. ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteGLENN: Bahahahaha! that is AWESOME!
i really am canadian. i thought it was a great opportunity for you guys to rent the trailer while still trying to sell it, and a great opportunity for tommy. jeesh, eh?
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber