This morning I got up and made a post about an Amber Alert for a local missing 8 year old girl.
At 9am they arrested the POS Child predator that kidnapped her from a local Walmart.
At 10:15 the media broke in with a news conference that her little body had been found in a church parking lot. My stomach dropped. Our boys are the same age... It hit me hard.
The mother was shopping at 11pm last night with her kids. He approached her, befriended her, and asked to take the little girl to the stores McDonald's to buy her a hamburger... the mother said yes.
While I do not know the mother, I don't know her situation, perhaps she works 2 or 3 jobs and that was her only time to grocery shop...But My God ! to allow your little 8 year old to walk off with a stranger is insane. I can't even talk about it without using profanity...
He then took her from the store, and then proceeded to do God knows what to her. I can't imagine how scared she must have been through her ordeal. And then, once he did all that to her...why did he have to kill her? He could have just left her alive in the parking lot...Why end her little life?
During the press conference, my heart went out to the police officers who were searching for this Angel. They could not keep it together and were in tears.
I made ND and NW watch it. I wanted them to know why mommy is a complete and utter B---H to strangers who try to approach us in a store, I wanted them to understand why mommy and daddy watch people around us, I wanted them to see that there are bad people out there that want to take kids, and reinforce once again why we don't talk to strangers...
I held them close, and again told them how much I loved them.
Heaven has a new Angel today and her name is Charish Perriwinkle. There will be a new star shinning tonight in the sky. RIP little one.....

Glock Mom...I got the Amber Alert on my phone. I am sick over this and can't say much either. I have called that mother every name in the book. I have already spewed my mouth off too much on the blogs today. I am fed up with all of the "justice "system, political correctness, etc. Child molesters are never "cured", they never need to be let out of jail. So what...he was on the child molester register....a lot of good that did. God speed Charish!
ReplyDeleteThe facebook posts today about this have been lit up. Charish's older step sister commented about the mother. That she is noting but a complete moron. She does not work, and lives off child support and alimony. She also said that the mother pretty much lets her kids do what ever... I believe with a mother like that, then it was bound to happen.
DeleteI know Charish is in a better place. She is in Heaven with Jesus.
While we all know this, it has still rocked this area. I've been sick all day from it...
My heart goes out to this poor innocent child. I cannot imagine a mother letting her child go off with a stranger. This woman will have to live with her conscience for the rest of her days.
ReplyDeleteGurlie...i honestly don't know what to say. except that if i was there with you, i would give you a big hug. and i would hug the boys. and you and me would probably do a lot of cursing and crying together.
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
I haven't the words to express my sorrow and anger...such a beautiful little girl. She was my Little Bit's age. God bless her little soul...like you said, she's now an angel in our Father's home.
ReplyDeleteBeth: I just still cant believe how people can be so horrible. The mother will have to live with this the rest of her life.....
ReplyDeleteKymber: we are going to be angry about this for a long time. So much has developed with this story that I will post an update tomorrow. I just keep staring at my kids and telling them I love them.
Stephen: horrible tragedy that did not have happen. She was a beautiful little girl...I am just so angry about this....
A truly sad story, and why/how did she have the kids out that late, and WHY did she trust someone she didn't know??? Anger is right...
ReplyDelete