Monday, July 15, 2013

Protesters *sigh*

Last night I got a text message from my brother. He was in Seattle, WA with the Raleigh party girl. They were bar hopping of course, and happened upon a Zimmerman protest.
The signs all read “No New Jim Crow Laws”.  Upon my further research I found out that "No New Jim Crow" is actually a coalition to end mass incarceration in America. I still have not figured out what they have to do with protesting Zimmerman's Not Guilty verdict--if they want to end mass incarceration then wouldn't that protest be a bit hypocritical of them?  Color me silly,but shouldn't they be happy that one less person is incarcerated? 

My brother was all ready three sheets to the wind and working on getting four sheets, thought it comical enough to photo and even take a video  Then he thought to call me and hold the phone up so I could listen in. There were people actually believing that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin execution style... 

I have found it funny with all these protests that it is done by people who have no relevance to the case. They have bought in to what the MSM has told them without looking at the facts. And I highly doubt that people some 3500 miles away even watched a single minute of the trial. It is frustrating and comical to me all at the same time.

So I am doing laundry and other household chores I got to thinking even more that, the baiters who want the protest are people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.  This is all they know how to do. They have made a career from hate, and keeping the fires from the 50s and 60s burning.  Calling for protests and justice within our system is how they make money, it is their livelihood. With out it they have nothing.

Then as I am listening to Herman Cain today, a black caller acgually hit the nail on the head.
Why it is still be fueled he asked? Because as long as the media can keep the story alive,  as long as they can still run with it, show protest, talk about civil suits. It will keep the focus off the things that are really important. It takes the focus off Obama and the headaches within his administration.

-JUGM

9 comments:

  1. As I posted on P.P. blog this am, misinformation is alive and well in America and the world. You will always get folks with a different agenda, show up at another protest. I see it all the time on the Today show when they are inside with folks in the windows. There was a protest here in downtown Minneapolis today for Martin. 1500 miles away from Fla and there are protesting here. Oh and to add to the mix a white cop shot a black guy a few weeks back and guess what someone wants the DOJ to investigate for racism.

    Give it a rest please, MSM #1 job to spread misinformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there are different agendas and all that.... but the biggest reason there is so much confusion is that people are just flat out STUPID

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people you speak about are way past being uninformed and into indoctrinated. They are an even eviler set of people besides the run of the mill stupid ones. They are convinced the ones feeding them the lies are 100% correct and 100% looking out for them. The Fanatics of the Liberal world because they take it even a step further than indoctrination. They are willing to go protest for these same leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard two Fox News commentators discussing this very issue. They pointed out that a lot of misinformation was put out by the main stream media, to cast Zimmerman as a racist and a thug. The "low information citizens" sucked it all right up, especially when it was promulgated by people like Jesse Jackson. Now the same media people, especially on CNN, are touting having Zimmerman pilloried by the feds in a "civil rights" case even though the FBI has repeatedly said their investigation clearly showed that race did not play a part in this incident. But as Goebbels said, if you tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously doubt our 'leaders' to lead anything. They only react instead of pro-acting. They wait for the MSM to give them guidance.

    After hearing that Zimmerman was found NOT-guilty early Saturday morning, that moment of relief was soon followed by a tightening of my chest these past few days. I just can't understand how people can be ferhoodled into following the thoughts of the uninformed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROB: They are protesting every where--senseless. The only way this will start to die from the news, is to have some thing else that is more news worthy.

    MATT: ha ha. Every time I think of stupid people I think of Forest Gump...

    PP: It is almost a cult following of sorts. "When I say jump, you ask how high" mentality...

    HARRY: I seriously doubt the civil suit goes anywhere. TMs family has all ready recieved 1 million from the HOA for wrongful death. Now they look like they want to profit off their sons death. DOJ just wants to keep the news off the White House and keep focus on this.

    DFW: I got that tight chest too. I don't get it either, how can people be so ignorant...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "How can people be so ignorant..." How do you think B.O. got elected anyway?? By spinning so many lies that the ignorant fell for it as the truth. The power of Social media and the MSM. God help us in 2016. We all may end up living with kymber and Jam. LOL

      Delete
  7. Yep, ignore the 'other' scandals...

    ReplyDelete