Monday, October 7, 2013
Broken Eagle
As I dusted the table tops this morning, my blog post for today became apparent. Our American Eagle's wing was broken. Not sure how it happened, or when. But as soon as I moved it to dust, the thing just fell off.
It Made me think of the countries current situation. Like that ceramic wing, America is broken. Much of the government is shut down, and we are about to extend our debt ceiling once again. We have no money, and owe China our backsides.
I feel we are so far gone that the only thing to turn us around is a total economic collapse. Maybe some folks need that. Perhaps suddenly being launched 100-200 years into the past is what is needed.
Those who voted for this, Those who even did it twice. I compare them to the loyalist who sided with King George during the Revolutionary War. The loyalist were promised gold, and land if they took up arms against their own countrymen and fought for the crown.
Today it is the voice of a benevolent dictator, and the promise of free cell phones, free health care, free housing, and free money that keeps his loyalist loyal. If he asked them to take up arms against those who oppose him, I have no doubt they would.
With a little super glue I fixed the eagles wing. Aw if it were all only that simple...
She looks like nothing happend, she looks better, but underneath she is left more fragile then before. Her wing forever compromised. Another drop, or being mishandled, and she will once again be broken........
-JUGM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


JUGM,
ReplyDeleteCan you e-mail me, I don't have your e-mail address and figured out how to take care of the reading/posting issue.
my e-mail SandyLivesay@gmail.com
DeleteThanks Sandy!
DeleteYou are so right JuGM. They are being promised our lands and our gold and the ones who don't have to pay for it (YET) are right there with them. They are Loyalist only this time we won't send em up to Nova Scotia to turn into loveable kymbers and Jambies :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough many who thought they weren't going to be paying suddenly have found out the jokes on them.
Good their wailing is music to my ears. I hope they suffer mightily.
DeletePP: And so the cycle continues, the time period may be different, and society more advanced, but it is still the same story: loyalist breeding more loyalist...
Deleteyes they are realizing that FREE isnt really FREE.. everthing has its price.
MATT: I concur.....
I think that what we are seeing is the result of a 100 year take over of the country by progressives. Both parties are controlled by big government progressives, the schools and media are also firmly under control. So the war was over before most knew there was one. It is just a matter of watching the flawed social agenda fail now.
ReplyDeleteThe silent war that most never knew was being fought... And suddenly the take over is complete and no one was none the wiser. And slowly, you are correct, the agenda will fail.
ReplyDeleteGurlie - i am just happy that you are the kind of person who sees the eagle (america) and does whatever it takes to try and fix her! good job! there are many patriots in america trying their best to glue that wing back on. and i count some of the best as my friends!
ReplyDeletereally good post! your friend,
kymber
At this point the Patriots of 1776 just may have better off back then, then we are now. I am beginning to think we need a collapse to solve this mess.
ReplyDeleteIn a microcosm, you've hit it... sigh
ReplyDelete