Day four of the mulch job from hades. Senior and I have now shoveled and spread about 35 yards with about another 8-10 to go.. In comparison think of shoveling half a semi load of mulch. Now add in the raging sinus headache I have had for two days and you can imagine.
Yep ! Let no person ever say I am a lazy round blob with no estrogen. Unlike others, I don't have time to sit around and collect frog figurines and write a non NY Times best selling book that you can find in a dollar tree. I did read the reviews over on Amazon, there were only five, and they sounded the same, it was at that time that I learned from a reliable source that the author went on to Amazon and wrote the reviews herself- no wonder the book was at dollar tree.
Tomorrow is a weather day, extrememly high winds and cold so we are taking the day off. I am happy for the break, got lots to do around our house. And I am working on the cards I have donated to our buddy Robs fundraiser.
This is the last week of fall baseball, and tonight NW hit a in the park grand slam, and ND had a few RBIs and scored several times. I was thrilled they had such a good game, my sister and neice showed up and it was a real joy for the boys to have extended family there to watch them play.
Must tell you all good night, and go take care of this headache... have a good evening
-JUGM
Hey. I got about a semi load up here you can come work on next. I assure you you won't sweat much while doing it right now either :)
ReplyDeleteRemind me to never piss you off. Dollar Tree LMAO
No sweat here today either...it has turned windy and cold. However we are being told that by the weekend it will be up near 80 again. No wonder every one is running around sick down here.
DeleteYes Dollar Tree... lol
ugh Gurlie - i sure do hope that your headache is gone! i'm glad that you are getting a break too...that's a lot of muclh!!!! oh did i ever tell you that you say the best side cracks ever - bahahahah! i hope that a friend of mine wins your cards -she will love them!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
yep! woke up this morning and so far so good no headache. It is pretty windy and cold here today so we are staying out of it.
DeleteI hope she wins them as well. I am working on them today.....
I do try Sweet Kymber to be the better person. But others make it hard. very, very hard.
Do you shovel mulch in your sleep??? On stressful days at work I would cater planes all over again in my sleep....LOL
ReplyDeleteI know you would buddy. But no, I had no dreams of red mulch last night....
DeleteThanks I woke up with your headache.
ReplyDelete14 degrees here this morning. I'm staying inside as much as possible. Some days it's just best to relax. Declaring a weather day is a good idea.
ReplyDeleteHope your headache gets better.
ReplyDeleteI would love an 80* day. Winter just started here and I'm already ready for Spring :/ Thank goodness I'm old. Time flies as you get older LOL!!!
JUGM,
ReplyDeleteAfter spreading all that mulch and having a headache to boot, I would take the next day off too. I hope your headache goes away, and you don't work to much inside today.
I hear your suppose to get cold weather, it's 20 degrees here.
Does sound like a lot of hard work with the mulch; glad you have the day off tomorrow; hope your headache gets better.! WTG to your sons for their great baseball games!
ReplyDeletebetty
Oh... DO NOT miss those days at all... Hope you get better soon!
ReplyDelete