While he is feeling much better, he is having a potassium issue and for that reason they want to keep him hospitalized at least for tomorrow, but possibly until Sunday. This water retention problem will come back, the cirrhosis has grown more intense. Ultimately he will need a liver transplant, but my father because of his age, has all ready told us he will decline it.
I called the Foundation for Alzheimer's and Dementia to get some information in reference to my mom. Lots of prayers will be needed for this, as we start the dreaded journey down the road to obtain an evaluation and help for her.
Again, THANK YOU ALL for the prayers, love and support- it means more to me and my family then you will ever know..
***************************************************************
Today was beautiful here, I desired some much needed therapy so I grabbed my camera and prior to getting the boys from school I drove around a bit and took some pics.
Have I told you lately how much I love black and white?
| This farmhouse is on the way to school- I have always liked it |
| I pass this train car every day- I think it has lots of character |
| I like the way this branch hangs over this small creek |
| A old house turned into an antique store- |
Babe, you and I have talked and you know I am here for you and your sister and "Jackass" brother. I have considered your mom and dad my mom and dad for many of the almost 20 years we have been married. I have nobody left, my parents are gone so I need them as well. I see many things in your mom that I saw in my dad, so you know I have the experience. I will be there and you know it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Honey... you and the boys mean the world to me.. : )
DeleteHey thanks for posting. I was wondering how things were going.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, guys.
Thanks Matt!
DeleteJust letting you know that you and your Family (Your MOM & DAD) are still and will be in my thoughts and Prayers. Big Hugs and stay safe....
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet Cherie...Thank you!
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteKeeping your parents, you, Senior and the boys in my prayers and close to my heart.
Beautiful pictures, yes you've mentioned before about really enjoying black and white. I bet the picture of the tree hanging over the water (beautiful picture by the way) would look good in black and white too.
Sending hugs to you both
Your Friend,
Sandy
I did take a B & W of it, but it did not look that good.. guess I should have zoomed in a bit more.
DeleteThank you Sandy for every thing! It means the world to me
DeleteThat old box car does have some personality on it. It would look nice sitting in a hole in my hayfield ready to be covered over too :)
ReplyDelete40lbs is a lot of fluid. Still keeping the wishes and prayers going for ya JuGM!!!
I have that same thought about the old box car.
DeleteMy dad lost enough weight to create another person..Thanks for the prayers my friend
Mom, you, Senior and the boys enjoy your time at the Estate you all need it. We will be here as you need us.
ReplyDeleteYou are right...it is a much needed break.. Thanks!
DeleteEnjoy your Spring break ours is coming to an end and I can't say that I'm sad about it. Three girls with plans is too much for this brain of mine.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your dad is feeling better and you have some time to be with him. I'm sure I will be in your shoes one day. My dad loves his beer and he has signs of liver disease :(
The antique store is awesome! Your pictures are beautiful. Enjoy your week off!!!!!
The Docs. told my Dad no more beer or liquer, and he really loves his rum and cokes. Plus, he is now on a special diet, which I fear my mother will not adhere to.
DeleteI believe that building is a storage place for the original store that is next to it.. I love that old house.
Great pics, and thoughts and prayers will continue. The road you're on will be painful and heart-wrenching, but it IS one you have to travel for your mother and families sake.
ReplyDeleteI know- It will be hard... Thank You!
DeleteGurlie - i am just glad to hear that you are all getting a bit of a break at the estate, i know how much you all love it there and i know that it will calm your spirits. i am glad that you are doing some research regarding your mother, and glad to hear that dad is doing better. go and get some rest - for your body, your mind, your heart and your soul. you are all always in our prayers. much love, hon.
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber