Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Prayers Please

Got the call this morning....My 80 year old father is being admitted to the hospital. He has approx. a gallon of fluid built up around his heart and lungs..he is miserable and in pain.

My mother suffers from dememtia and is being very difficult. If she does not calm down, things will escalate  She does not understand, and is arguing with every one and she is being extremely difficult.  *Sigh*

-JUGM


14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Best wishes and I hope your Father get's well and everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers for you and your parents. That's a tough situation for all concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this.. You and your Family are in my Thoughts and Prayers.
    Sending you ~Big Hugs~.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUGM, You can count of our clan for prayers!

      Delete
  4. Thank You Every one... We really appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang on, it will get better, I am out of state dealing with my elderly parents. Difficult but not impossible. I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall light a stick of incense. Sorry, Sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUGM,

    I have your Dad, Mom, You, Senior, and the boys close to my heart and in my prayers. This is hard when a parent is in pain and in the hospital. It's got to be very scary for your Mom being she has dementia, and worries about your Dad in her own way. I wished I lived closer to help you and your family out. If you every just want to talk, I'm a very good listener. Just drop me an e-mail, and I will give you my phone number.

    Sending hugs to you and yours.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy that is so kind.Thank you to you and all the encouragement from every one. It is just incredibly difficult watching both of my parents deteriorate before our eyes.. I will email you soon...

      Delete
    2. +1 to Sandy. and i will vouch for her being a very good listener and friend. she is one of the sweetest people ever. and so are you Gurlie. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Gurlie - instead of re-typing everything that Sweet Sandy already wrote, i'll just say that i am with her. i just saw this post and i am so sorry for not getting a message to you sooner. i can understand just what a difficult time this is for all of you...just know that we have all of your family in our prayers. yell if there is anything at all that we can do to help. we are both sending all of our love to you, your Dad, your Mom, Senior and the boys. again - just let us know what we can do.

    much love hon. your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete