Just remember its doesn't matter the attacker used a knife, the Liberals still cry about the gun used by the officer....
i know....but I am waiting to hear out of the mouth of Feinstein "we need to ban knives"
JUGM,I'm so over all these incidents across this country and people who protest guns. Guns don't kill people.people kill people.Feinstein = "As_Hole"
Ban knives and cars! I need to get up with Chucky and make sure he gets the show on the road.
Funny thing is, that was entirely adlib... Ford wasn't feeling good and didn't feel like doing the fight scene... LOL
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.ดูหนัง
Just remember its doesn't matter the attacker used a knife, the Liberals still cry about the gun used by the officer....
ReplyDeletei know....but I am waiting to hear out of the mouth of Feinstein "we need to ban knives"
Deletei know....but I am waiting to hear out of the mouth of Feinstein "we need to ban knives"
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI'm so over all these incidents across this country and people who protest guns. Guns don't kill people.people kill people.
Feinstein = "As_Hole"
Ban knives and cars! I need to get up with Chucky and make sure he gets the show on the road.
ReplyDeleteFunny thing is, that was entirely adlib... Ford wasn't feeling good and didn't feel like doing the fight scene... LOL
ReplyDeleteVery great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
ReplyDeleteดูหนัง