Friday, September 9, 2011

Kids Gun Buy Back

In getting our weekly NRA update email. The “Outrage of the Week” isn’t just an outrage, but seems completely nuts. It’s from Buffalo, NY. And, it is about a group called: “Fathers Armed Together to Help, Educate and Restore” aka “FATHERS”

The Fathers group had a kid’s gun buy back day. They handed out pizzas, dress shirts, and various school supplies to kids who turned in their water pistols and nerf guns-yes that is right a gun buy back for toy guns.
The reasoning behind it was to indoctrinate kids at a young age that guns are bad, and should be avoided and thus crime would surely stop.

So after being outraged by the update, I did a search on the subject and came across the news article on it at the Buffalo news website. http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/east-side/article546659.ece
I agree with one of the people who commented, she said “What about all the violent video games, and what about the classic cartoons where characters  were constantly getting blown up?”  I also believe that if these Fathers want to have a gun buy back, then they also need to have a baseball bat, kitchen knife, automobile, power tool, beer bottle, and just about every other household item  “Buy Back” because its obvious these Einstein’s haven’t  realized that anything can be used as weapon.  So yes let’s indoctrinate our young to fear the little evil black rifle, and let’s turn our country over to where only the government can have a gun.

5 comments:

  1. Amen! People are nuts if they think that will stop crime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I have been having a problem getting your blog to show up on my dashboard. I decided to try following "again" to see if that makes a difference. That's why you see me twice in your followers. I'll keep trying to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Red- These people are nut, but you have to remember what demographic group they are from.

    its okay about adding me again, I am just glad you are able to get me up on your dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do we even bring logic into this?

    Now, if I understand the moonbat mind, if we get rid of all the guns, then peace will reign and rainbows and unicorns will fall from the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like these people don't have a lot to occupy their time. At first I thought this was an "onion" news story it's so weird.

    ReplyDelete