Its been a bit of a lazy weekend for us. Hubby set off yesterday with friends, then came home earlier then I expected. The boys and I took off during his absence to visit my ailing father, then I have to leave thier house after a short stay because I can not stand the condition of it, nor can I stand the fact that my parents are "sitting ducks".
This morning I got up and made breakfast, our youngest has a sore throat and sounds like he swallowed a frog, hence we have nicknamed him "Froggy". Hubby and I will be doing some light yard work today. We have a area of dead grass around our mailbox and we will be putting in a mulch bed. I have added numerous Mums around my gardens and they are looking awesome. I love the colors of fall. The boys are going to be vampires for Halloween this year. I bought the costumes last year on clearance for .70 each. I love thier excitement over dressing up, they love Halloween and I love decorating with pumpkins.
I am disturbed this morning with some of the news headlines I woke up to. Obama is calling for a black march on Washingon to promote his jobs plan, and the actor Morgan Freeman is running his mouth again. I was pleased to see that Hermain Cain "Called Out" Morgan Freeman about his remarks. I really do Like Mr. Cain, and wish he and Newt Gingrich was doing better in the poles. Okay so one more cup of coffee before we head out in to the yard.
A very warm welcome to the clothesline goes out to Mama Bear..thanks for hitting that "follow button" come back and visit often...
Happy Sunday Everyone! Have a great day and God Bless.
Cain did well in Florida. Who knows? I'd vote for the guy. I'm not voting for Romney and I'm not going to vote for Perry if he thinks he needs to do away with social security. So I need somebody to vote for!
ReplyDeleteAresnius- I do not like Perry or Romney. But if it came down between those 2 then i would vote for Romney. I do not like Perrys stance on illegal immigration or Social Security. I keep praying for Chris Christie to jump in the race, but I don't think that will happen.
ReplyDelete