Thursday, June 28, 2012

My day in a Nutshell

Today is probably one of the most news worthy days we have seen in a long time. Obamacare hangs on a thread. I have FOX news on, and awaiting the high courts ruling. If they keep everything else in it, I would at least hope the individual mandate gets struck down. But, I have the feeling they are going to rule against all of it,and the the hot summer we are all ready having is going to really heat up.

Then there is the Holder issue..today is the House vote to find him in contempt...It will be the first time EVER that a sitting AG will be found in contempt..The odds are so stacked against him that even some of the Dems are crossing the lines to vote in favor.  Interesting News Day indeed.....

I am also watching the New out of Colorado..I have friends stationed at Ft. Carson-so far I think they are okay.
It is really bad there and they all need our prayers, One of my favorite personalities: Michelle Malkin lives there and had to evacuate..I feel guilty with all the rain we got, they needed it worse..I hope and pray for the best for the state.

The weather has cleared here, and we are about to get the heatwave the rest of the country has been feeling..near 100  tomorrow...Senior is about a day behind in work due to Debby, so he will be out in it. I think we will head to the store later and get him one of those misty fan things..

Our youngest announced Tuesday that IF he were to have a little sister he wants to name her Debby..lol  I told him that factory shut down 6 years ago and will outsource the job...  :  )   The only sister he will be getting in the future will be the four legged kind...

Jeep needs washing today, I played in all of Debbys puddles too much...so it will be a good day to have the boys help and I squirt them with the hose to cool them off.

My little cucumber sprouts have broken the top of the soil, now I have some babies to tend too...I was so excited. It is a good science lesson for the boys to watch how plants grow. The one box Senior made me withstood all of Debbys rains, and so now I hope he can get to building me another.

I await tomorrow with excitement, the boys are staying at the grandparents, and Senior and I are finally getting some range time. Its been so hard since school has been out, and I am itching to shoot the AK. Plus give my Glock a work out, I feel like I am getting a bit rusty.

Now it is off to do lots of things..laundry, cleaning up the house, planning a good dinner for the family...etc.. and to await the courts ruling..must go pour more coffee...  : )

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I am watching too, but I have little hope that anything will really change regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only bright spot out of the ruling is that now it is a Tax..and BO promised it wouldnt be..so lets see how it all plays out..I still can't believe the Chief Justice caved though.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there Mom. Obambacare is here to stay, until Romney gets rid of it when he takes over. The AG has got to go. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we can go 1-1 today with Holder getting the contempt vote..atleast the day would end on a sort of a bright note.

      Delete