Thursday, June 28, 2012

Remember "No New Taxes" ?

At first I was very heated over the decsion by the SCOTUS. I had hope for a much better outcome.
Then Senior came home, and gave me a positive light about it. He made me see that the Admin has some heavy explaining to do to the American People. Could it be that in reality the SCOTUS is setting up the President? What they have just awoken is nothing less then a sleeping giant.

How is BO going to explain himself when at first it all wasnt a tax, but now it is.. 
He is now having to go back on his word much like George H. Bush did, when he said "No New Taxes".

In this horrible economy, millions out of work, people losing their homes every day..how in the heck is BO going to sell this new tax? 
Obamacare was the focal point of the 2010 midterms and now it has just been made the Pivotal benchmark topic of the 2012. It is going to make or break this election.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.

OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I’m taking over every sector of the economy. You know that. Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we’re going to have an individual mandate or not, but…

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it’s a tax increase?

OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion.

4 comments:

  1. This "American Public" you are referring to, would that be the same STUPID American Public that voted his sorry butt into office to begin with?

    I sincerely hope you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope I am right as well and yes Matt--those same folks who all bought in to his hope and change.he now has to go before them and explain why this is now a Tax when he said it wouldnt be. Of course some how in some way, with his smooth talk, he will convince them it was not he who made it a tax, he will find someone to blame about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad enough to to drink Napalm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We shall see how this plays, but 41 lost his backside to a little tax. This, 43's cuts expiring, Sacred Excrement! It the Gay Chupacabra stays in we KNOW it's fraud!

    ReplyDelete