Well, enough of Debby--This past Saturday Senior got to work on what is the first of several raised garden beds for us. I absolutely love it..mainly because it is elevated and I won't be on my hands and knees digging.. We plan on adding about 2-3 more. The boys love it too, we planted pickling cucumber seeds in this one, and every day they have ran out to check for sprouts.. Senior decided to play a joke and put a blade of grass and came in telling us one had sprouted..so the kids went running out the door..Needless to say they weren't happy with the joke.
We Used The Wood From Sod Pallats as the legs, and bottom support
Looks kind of like a coffin uh?
We put plain pavers under the legs to help keep it level.




On behalf of myself and my wife Debby, we are sorry for the bad weather. bahaha
ReplyDeleteoh the raised bed looks fantabulous - oh i love it!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Love it! We get a lot of pallets but find them hard to work with. But, seeing this, makes me want to just rip them apart and deal with it.
ReplyDeleteNice!!
ReplyDeleteI need to get ack into the planting grove, but I am completely tapped time wise. Need to reprioritze I think.