Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Busted!
The clock read 6:15am, I had just turned on the coffee pot. I could hear ND and NW all ready up and getting dressed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw their bathroom light turn on, and then loud screams erupted. All I could hear was stuttering and "Hhhhherman...Oh my gosh!!!!! I dropped what I was doing and went to see why all this chaos so early in the AM... "mom!!!!...the soldiers got him"!!!!!
He was caught sneaking back in last night, after his visit to the North Pole. The soldiers had him held at gun point, and restrained with toilet paper. After they were dressed, the two boys decided to investigate, they found the case for the soldiers was slightly unzipped, and a empty roll of toilet paper left laying on the bathroom floor.
I think Herman and all his creepy sneaking around has finally generated some enemies... This can not be good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha! This is a good one!!! I don't have army men (all girls)! Maybe a slumber party with Barbies!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Thank you for the smile.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to begin the morning!! Love it!!! Very creative!
ReplyDeletebetty
LOL, 'somebody' is having WAY too much fun over there!!! :-P
ReplyDeleteI love this. We have something similar planned for our Elf Mr. Winters.
ReplyDeleteIts getting hard finding new things to do every night. Last night the elf took a dry erase marker to the picture frames with the boys pictures, and made silly faces..that was a big hit too!
Delete