I just googled the picture of the presidents limo and the presidential sticker isn't under the small window it's on the back door. This might be fake. Which sucks! I had a little hope for the US, thinking there was someone out there with the balls to do this!!!!
HA! I saw that earlier. Whoever pulled that off had a pair!
ReplyDeleteSomeone had Molon Labe as their status on Facebook. Had no idea what it meant, but now I do. Me thinks it may become the 2nd Amendment backers' motto.
ReplyDeleteI would see it every where and never had an idea either.. Yes it should become the rally cry for the 2nd
DeleteHa! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI just googled the picture of the presidents limo and the presidential sticker isn't under the small window it's on the back door. This might be fake. Which sucks! I had a little hope for the US, thinking there was someone out there with the balls to do this!!!!
Deleteyea I saw that too. But i think they are magnets and can be moved around. Either way fake or not..its still funny.
DeleteLOL, can't help but wonder if it was an 'inside' job...
ReplyDeleteIt is funny someone got that close, I bet they checked for bombs underneath after this.
ReplyDeleteActually took nerve to do that.
ReplyDeleteIt would be nice if they stuck it somewhere else!
ReplyDeleteNFO: It wouldnt surprise me if it was...
ReplyDeleteDuke: If this is indeed a real picture..then They better be watching his back better.
Beth: I bet it was a ticked off secret service guy
Sunny: yea...where the sun don't shine! : )
Funny, I've Googled this, too, and haven't seen definitive proof this is real. I'd be interested to see the link you say proves it.
ReplyDelete