Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Bible Miniseries.....

History channel has done it again. They have brought History back to life with the new 10 hour mini series
"The Bible"   It premieres tonight at 8pm est  On (of course) The History Channel.
I really am excited about this series and plan to record it, so the boys can watch it as well...
 So if your TV provider offers this channel I hope you all take time out, and watch it. From watching the trailer the effects look amazing and it seems very well directed and produced.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our weather here is nasty, cold dreary, and windy. I will make this post short as I am being plagued by a headache..this wind is a killer and currently it is killing my head. My Senior is smoking ribs for dinner- for his labor I made him a big breakfast of bacon, eggs and grits. And with the Ribs I am making his favorite: Macaroni and Cheese. I might even throw in some walnut brownies for dessert.
The forecasters said the wind would not be as bad as yesterday..but what do they know?  Nothing!
I can deal with cold weather, I can deal with cloudy skies..but this wind..it needs to stop...

It is a good day here to stay indoors as much as possible, be a couch potato and watch a movie or work on crafts....
Even our two puppies agree:



Have a Blessed and Warm Sunday Everyone!

-JUGM

10 comments:

  1. They're also doing a mini-series on Vikings. History on the History channel, it boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome Ms. Beth-- Lucky for me, I saw the commercial for it just last night. I can't wait.

      Delete
  3. She that must be obeyed will watch it...I shall wait for Vikings, afterwards....grunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky for you Stephen its even an 10 hour mini-series stretched over several nights. It could be worse..could be American Idol.
      I am sure you will like it..looks really good. But I am also waiting on the Vikings as well.

      "She that must be obeyed"...bahahahahaha...

      Delete
  4. Got the DVR set. Thanks for the reminder Glock Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great info, thanks! Such a sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that Downton Abbey is over I have no Sunday show, so I will check that out. Love the pic of the dogs, too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we're going to peek in on the Bible mini series; a friend of mine two hours ahead of time said she's watching it but seeing a lot of not truths from the Bible there, that's a shame I think.

    Hope your headache went away; your dinner sounds delicious!!

    Don't blow away in the wind :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete