Monday, March 18, 2013
Veteran Charity Scam...
Allied Veterans Charity Scam
Have you heard about this? It happened here locally. Money that was generated and supposed to be donated to veterans, was stolen from them and went in to the pockets of lawyers, politicians, and union bosses. Senior being the Senior Chief and Veteran he his, left a nice comment on one such union bosses facebook page... You can imagine its content.
Our little town has one of their cafes, and I was excited when I first saw the signs that it was a place for veteran affairs. I had even thought once or twice about volunteering with the organization... good thing I didn't.
Our Lt. Governor has since resigned over the matter, she was once a consultant for the organization. She worked on the marketing for Allied Veterans and as a former naval officer and veteran she had even been in a couple of commercials for them. It shows me that this is a far reaching investigation and lots of people are going down for what they have done and for the money that was illegal taken from the brave men and women that sacrificed so much for their country.
When I hear things like this, it sickens me. Our veterans and active duty are all ready getting a royal screw job by this government, now you add this in to the mix...just infuriates me.
-JUGM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope a special place in Hell exist for those people.
ReplyDeleteYep I agree. I wonder how many other charities are run just like the one you linked and posted about.
ReplyDeleteK: I know there is a special place set aside, and I am sure its right along with the child molesters and etc.....
ReplyDeletePP: I bet there are many more out there. We never donated to it, but I bet those that did, thinking it was all going for a good cause are kicking themselves now.
Have you noticed that most of the craziest stuff happens in Florida? Gov Scott sure is not earning any brownie points of late.
ReplyDeleteThat is just plain F'ed up, and I hope they rot in hell...
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you through my site for the Liebster award..congrats.
ReplyDeleteMAMA: thats because Florida is the new California.. lol
ReplyDeleteNFO: I will do an update post..because it has gotten better.
K: THANKS BUDDY!