Will there be an out cry from the public? Will the President come out and speak about this poor woman who lost her life today? Will Sharpton and Holder attend the funeral?
https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html
I knew it was only a matter of time before this kind of act would hit our shores. The poor boy shot to death in NJ by an alleged Islamic extremist barely made the news, what about this incident?
Will it be labeled terrorism or a hate crime? Will this serve as a wake up call?
Makes me sick, enough is enough...
My thoughts and prayers go out to this woman's family, and having to deal with the horrific way she died today.
I've always thought that these folks are already here.
ReplyDeleteI've also said on my old blog in the past that the times to watch out for are when all the lunatics, progressives, communists, and muzloids quit trying to hide what they want to do and just start doing it.
It's pretty obvious to me that all those who hate the traditional American way of life coming out of the shadows in force now and aren't trying to hide what they want to do.
They are now doing it out in the open without fear of reprisal... and sticking their middle finger in our faces in the process just to spite us.
Media is already downplaying this.. I really don't care what his reason was. I think some thing big is about to happen in this country, and it is being ignored because we have to be so politically correct...
DeleteIt's obvious to me that being Christian, straight, and white is a liability anymore in this country. Toss in being all that plus being a male, and the "folks" really have it out for you.
DeleteI have always said..and I have always believed that the most discriminated person is the american white male. Like you said throw in being a Christian, Straight and Even Jewish..and folks everywhere have it out for you. I feel for my sons and what ever future they will have.
DeletePlease stop calling these people "folks". My neighbors and parents are folks. These people are terrorists.
ReplyDeletewow... of all the things going on, you choose to pick on this. Amazing. Wasn't long ago that JUGM had comment moderation due to the sniping going coming in from outsiders.
Deletetewshooz--- as a generalization for anyone from illegals, to democrats, to asians, terrorists, little church ladies, and country people alike. I have always used the classification "Folks"
Deletebasically it is faster and easier for me to type then : Islamic Extremist Terrorist.
I read that this person was fired. Most of us would collect our last paycheck, go home and start going through the Want Ads looking for another job. He chose to go around the building, into the office, behead one woman and critically wound another. It won't matter what the guy's religious or political leanings are. It will be "workplace violence." Don't you think it is way past time to stop playing the political correctness game and deal with reality?
ReplyDeleteAgain, I really don't care what his reasoning behind this was and what the media is saying--I think that is all being sugar coated anyways. He chose to kill a person in the manner that is being done to our citizens in the middle east. And for that reason it does not sit well in my mind.. ISIS said they would come to America...we have allowed thousands of illegals to cross the border, this is the second time in just so many weeks---just a matter of time before there is another 9/11
DeleteApparently the guy was a convert to Islam while in Prison which means he falls under the Farakhan type of Islam which is extremely violent anyway plus always brainwashed into believing they are the noble victim of Whites in particular.
ReplyDeleteOf course it will be down played by the media and such but these types of incidents are on the rise and will only continue to grow as they feel bolder. Eventually the lines will solidify but as brainwashed as most Americans are these days I am convinced I am going to be long dead before they do.
Grow bolder indeed. Incidents like this are only going to evolve. Unfortuantly I think it will be under a whole different administration before any solidarity happens.
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteThis happened at Vaughns Foods, I drive by it all the time when going into town for groceries. I feel for Colleen Hufford, she lost her life. Colleen had just rebuilt her home from being a victim of the tornado we had last year. Traci Johnson is still in the hospital.
The suspect Nolen apparently converted to Islam and had tried to convert employees.
This entire incident is just horrific and sad. Apparently suspect Nolen had just been fired from his job.
DeleteHugs and love to you and yours,
Sandy
Hey Sandy,
DeleteI can not begin to imagine the horror she was feeling. No one should be killed, and especiialy in that manner. I feel so darn sad for her and what her family is going through tonight. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and the town
Whatever his reason for doing this... he did it in the manner that ISIS is overseas. And they have called for these actions, this is what they want. And that is why I assume is the reason for the FBI investigating it. ..
Hugs to you all as well..
It will boil down to "Don't get mad, GET EVEN" Pay back is going to be a Witch. Just wait and see the more this happens the more anger will come out towards Muslims will increase.
ReplyDeleteOh yea...Imagine you are in a convenient store and a confrontation insues. Or a case of road rage.
DeleteGurlie...i just don't have words. i only have prayers for all of the families and everyone else (police, co-workers, etc.) who were exposed to this or involved in any way.
ReplyDeletei really don't know what to say. my heart is hurting knowing that we let these people into our countries for decades, put them in prison so that they could learn much evil and then let them out into our populations. you are dead right - we have hundreds of thousands of them in our countries and we have no idea when the next one will strike.
this is true aberration.
much love to you and yours honey. your friend,
kymber
In recent months, the US with the border issue, has allowed almost 40 million undocumented illegals in to this country.. Think of that. It is scary.
DeleteOnly I don't feel it will be a big city, I worry more about middle America.
My heart hurts as welll for this woman, and her family. But I am also enraged. Several commenters on here were right : It is only going to evolve, and they are going to grow bolder.
Where are these much ballyhooed peace loving Muslims during all of this?
ReplyDeleteWhy aren't they out in the streets decrying all these beheadings? I think if I was one, I'd be marching in the streets trying to do everything I could to differentiate and separate myself from the extremists before the retaliation starts.
What happens when they take over a classroom and do it to kids and teachers?
no... no... you have it wrong, it's ONLY workplace violence... according to the administration... sigh... Lock and load. it's time!!!
ReplyDeletethat is the spin they are selling about this. But, more and more details are coming out...this guy was no saint, and while it happend at a work place, this was no work place violence... I don't care what the feds say
DeleteIsnt that something Matt-- Where are all the masses? This country has become so dang backwards. We protest a white cop shooting a thug. But, you have an innocent woman who was working, killed in this gruesome manner by an alledged Islamic extremist and all you hear is crickets.. Now details are starting to come out about this guy...He was fired from his job for arguing the case of stoning women. Where are the femocrats at on this?
ReplyDeleteDid you see the picture of the killer in Oklahoma? All dressed up like Osama Ben Laudin and the government is saying there is "no proof of a linkage between islam and the beheading."
ReplyDeleteBoth of those incidents are being pointedly ignored or misdirected by MSN>